Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger (1366 Views)

Rivers Corpers At Benevolent Care Orphanage Today (photo) / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / Lassa-Fever: Rivers Corpers Go To The Streets For Sensitization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by Shigoboy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Information is going round that indegenes of ogba/egbema/ndoni local government area which happens to be the LGA of rivers state PDP chairman and their governorship candidate, are very angry with corpers concerning the just concluded presidential election, all corpers in Rivers State are strongly advise to move out of corpers lodge, and if you're moving out, plz don't keep anything that can identify you are a corper with you, may God take perfect control.
Re: Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
guy this ur info is false. I called a kopa that works with me and he just confirmed that u and ur post is nothing but a big lie.
Re: Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
What are they still doing there. Anyway i pray the Lord protected .i also pray the curfew impose will be able to fulfil reasons why it was impose
Re: Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by tomiryz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
masterchi:
guy this ur info is false. I called a kopa that works with me and he just confirmed that u and ur post is nothing but a big lie.
its true mahn...my friend and course mate...serving in opobo...dey where attacked on Saturday...his partner was killed...she's a female...even when d mopol guys shot at d bad guys...bullet no enter...Na tear gas scared d guys away...den he was rescue...already fainted...to d shore...den d army took Dem...even @ DAT d guys still chase Dem...for ya information...d DG has order all corpers to go home in river state...ma own friend Na Army carry am come bck calabar...God bless those soldiers...even wen some corpers where jumping into d high sea...mahn soldiers still rescue Dem...
Re: Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by chinxy22(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2015
I'm in ph,we were asked to move to d barracks and not to wear our khaki for now,heard some corpers were killed at eleme,not confirmed yet
Re: Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2015
chinxy22:
I'm in ph,we were asked to move to d barracks and not to wear our khaki for now,heard some corpers were killed at eleme,not confirmed yet
So u are at bori camp now?
Re: Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by Ademat7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
May God help us all,hope Enugu is safe?
Re: Rivers Corpers Lives In Danger by Herapal(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2015
I've already started working my way to serve in Rivers state (2015 batch A). Gotta apply the brakes now!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Corpers, Stream 2 Batch A 2016 / Accomdation For Kwara Corpers Posted To Ilorin..... / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.