Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

**URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? (981 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / What Business Can I Do With 30k / Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
hello guyz! please i need your advise urgently on what internet biz i can invest 30k. TNX
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by emmanuelsone: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Make enquiries about Alliance in motion global....a unique MLM business, don't say u don't wanna be involve in MLM, don't say u've heard about sometin like it....information can turn ur life to a better direction......whatapp me on 08069435944, I bet u dt u've neva heard abt dis type of MLM
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by croj(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Dear Osina, I would humbly advice you against starting a networking business especially if you don't have a consistent income stream for now. Money is not the only thing you need in MLM.

There thousands of businesses you can start online. Bulk SMS Website, Blogging, Information Marketing, Mini Importation, etc.

But you shouldn't be looking for a business, you should find an expert to teach you.

I am willing to give you A FREE CONSULTATION on How You Can Build A Six Figure Income Online with even half of that money.

You really don't need up to 30k to start internet business.

I won't charge you anything for it. Just add me on BBM with the PIN - 73DE7F65 or Whatsapp 08130892054.
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by mcbuchino: 2:27am On Mar 31, 2015
keke napep
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by EroticDesigner: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Self-publishing.

Are you good are writing?
Fiction or non-fiction.

Well, you can make a living off it.

Did I mention for FREE?

If you can't write, hire a ghostwriter.
30k is more than enough to pay one for non-fiction.

Publish & enroll in Kdp select.

Your investment would yield ten times more.

Did I mention FOR FREE!

But nothing good comes easy. You would have to read 30+ pages of this thread to get started.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

Good luck and godspeed!

P.s I sell 3d box set templates useful for books in
a series. Send me a message on fiverr with your
Nl moniker in it and get a discount.
https://uk.fiverr.com/users/erotic_designer/
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by bedfordng(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
you need to think out of the box when it comes to internet.you can try fiverr, affiliate marketing etc.but don't go close to betting,binary,forex if you can't afford to lose it because i know some people would advice you to engage in it
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by CoachNehes(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am working with this and personally making money with this online business system
Get details @ www.nwcmarketingsystem.com/bonstar

If you like what you see and would like to be part of the business
Training will be given at our training and mentorship platforms:
Blog: www.coachnehes.com
FB page: www.facebook.com/coachnehes
And you can contact me direct via: whatsapp:07030062838
BlackBerry pin: 2B4BB644

Pls don't contact me if you haven't check the details of the business
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by jackreece(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
You can join my newsletter and learn how to start an online business with
little capital and increase your earnings==> www.obomswealthlane.com
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
@eroticdesigner, am currently following the thread u recomended, and its quite intresting coz i think its the best option 4 me nw, i luv writting, i already have some articles i've written. I think i should start 4rm there by developing them into much more elaborate write-upz. I also do alot designs with corel Draw, i might just need 2 sharpen up abit wt photoshop. i think i'll n get a laptop by next week and get 2 work ASAP.

tnx alot
Re: **URGENT PLEASE*** What Internet Bussiness Can I Do With 30k???? by EroticDesigner: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2015
osina1414:
@eroticdesigner, am currently following the thread u recomended, and its quite intresting coz i think its the best option 4 me nw, i luv writting, i already have some articles i've written. I think i should start 4rm there by developing them into much more elaborate write-upz. I also do alot designs with corel Draw, i might just need 2 sharpen up abit wt photoshop. i think i'll n get a laptop by next week and get 2 work ASAP.

tnx alot

I am glad I could be of help.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Music Studio Audio Equipments From China To Sell? / Kick-start Your Kindle Business With Ease / Get An Online Store From Us For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.