Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

"become Your Own Boss" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / "become Your Own Boss" (3232 Views)

Be Your Own Boss. / Skills Aquisition (knitting Or Crocheting) Learn To Be Your Own Boss / Be Your Own Boss - Over 30 Internet And Offlines Biz You Can Start From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"become Your Own Boss" by kallylove(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2006
The story of Forever Living Products begins with one man and an ambitious dream. For years, Rex Maughan had been searching for a business idea that would bring together the two biggest goals in his life: better health and financial freedom. In 1978, he found what he was looking for and invited 43 people to attend the first-ever Forever Living Products meeting in Tempe, Arizona. From this single event, a journey was launched that would lead to unimaginable business success.

What Rex and these first FLP distributors soon realized was that a lot of people were searching for the same things they were. People were tired of hearing the same old prescriptions for how to feel better. They were looking for new, natural alternatives for improving their health. And for many, improving their health was just the beginning. What they discovered was an opportunity that gave them more control over how they spent their time and how they earned an income.

Forever Living Products quickly grew from one man's dream into the dream of millions. The calibre of our products and the simplicity of our business plan meant that anyone who wanted to could improve their quality of life. Some started out as customers in search of better health products, then grew from satisfied customers to FLP entrepreneurs. Others saw the business potential immediately and began building a successful organization. Whatever their reason for getting involved, the results were the same. Their success grew, and they helped others become healthier and wealthier. Today, 26 years later, FLP has over 7.5 million distributors in over 105 countries around the world.

Forever Living Products (Nigeria) Limited (FLPN) began operation in Nigeria in 2000 and has enjoyed rapid and exceptional growth within its short period of operation.  All Forever products marketed in Nigeria have been duly registered by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).

Thousands of Nigerians have benefited immensely under the Forever Living Products Marketing Plan.

Forever Living Products (Nigeria) Limited is now operating from its multi-million Naira "Forever Complex" located at 21/23 Aromire Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Your Dream, Our Plan

For over 25 years, Forever Living Products has dedicated itself to seeking out nature's best sources for health and beauty and sharing them with the world. Founded in 1978, FOREVER rewrote the book on how to put nature's best sources for health to work for you. Our complete family of aloe drinks, skin care products and cosmetics brings the remarkable properties of aloe to the entire body. Add that to our full line of nutritional supplements and products from the bee hive, and you have a complete system for naturally achieving better health and beauty.

Today, FOREVER is a multi-billion dollar company doing business in over 105 countries as the world's largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of aloe. From its International Headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona, Rex Maughan, Founder, President and CEO, directs operations worldwide. Over 7.5 million distributors enjoy the support, tools and guidance required to live healthier and wealthier lives.

Forever Living Marketing Plan
Forever Living's Marketing Plan is successful because it is simple; it's one of the easiest ways to get started in your own business. What's more, you'll start with proven, consumable products in an established, growing industry. Once you get started, FLP supplies the structure and support to help you grow your business to whatever size you want.

Our plan also keeps you secure in whatever level of success you achieve. So once you reach any position in the Marketing Plan, you'll stay there. You'll also enjoy the success of your team as the Marketing Plan doesn't allow any pass-ups.

Everything about the FLP business plan is designed to help you build a solid, stable business. We have regular recognition and training meetings, and we minimize your paperwork and product inventory so you can spend more time where it really counts: with your customers and your distributors. With a better trained, highly motivated distributor team, your business grows steadily, earning you more income and getting you closer to your goals and dreams.

Group Volume Bonus
We measure all achievements in the FLP Marketing Plan in terms of case credits (cc's). Everyone starts as a distributor and earns income based on personal retail sales and the sales of any team members added by the distributor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distributor: Fill out an application
Up to 43% Retail Profit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assistant Supervisor: 2cc - 43% Retail Profit
5% bonus on Personal Retail Sales
Sponsor & build downline

Supervisor: 25cc - 43% Retail Profit
8% bonus on Personal Retail Sales
3% on Asst. Supervisor Group Retail Sales

Assistant Manager: 75cc - 43% Retail Profit
13% bonus on Personal Retail Sales
5% bonus on Supervisor Group Retail Sales
8% bonus on Asst. Supervisor Group Retail Sales

Manager: 120cc - 43% Retail Profit
18% bonus on Personal Retail Sales
5% bonus on Asst. Manager Group Retail sales
10% bonus on Supervisor Group Retail Sales
13% bonus on Asst. Supervisor Group Retail Sales

Recognition Levels

Diamond Centurion Manager Triple Diamond Manager
Double Diamond Manager Diamond Manager
Diamond Sapphire Manager Sapphire Manager
Soaring Manager Senior Manager
Manager Assistant Manager
Supervisor Earned Incentive Winners

Bonus Plan
Staying motivated is easy with FLP. By reaching a certain level of sales in any three consecutive months, you qualify for an earned incentive bonus. This additional bonus can be paying you between $400 and $800 a month towards a new car, a house, college education or capital assets of your choice.

Retail Profits -   43% retail profits   
Personal Bonus -   5% to 18% on retail sales of your personal volume   
New Distributor Bonus -   5% to 18% on your New Distributor retail sales   
Group Volume Bonus -   3% to 13% on retail sales of distributors in your group   
Leadership Bonus -   Earn 2% - 6% on your group managers retail sales   
Earned Incentive Bonus -   Up to $800 per month   
Jonathan Bonus -   Earn up to 3% additional on all your manager groups   
Profit Sharing -   Share in the company's year-end profits   
Exotic Trips -   All-expense paid trips around the world   
Special Promotions -   Earn gifts, trips and special recognitions!   

Are You Ready?
Now ask yourself,  Are you satisfied with the integrity and stability of the company?

Would you or someone you know use the products?
Are you willing to put in a sufficient amount of effort?

If your answer is "Yes!" then START NOW! Register with the person who introduced you to Forever Purchase your "Business in a Box" (Touch of Forever) Combo Pak
Great value Instant qualification as an Assistant Supervisor All you need to start your business Book a Business Planning Meeting with your new Sponsor Start using and sharing the products We'll help you get there!

How to Join the FLP family

Why Should I Become a Distributor?

Purchase the products at discount (and sell them for a 43%profit) Start your own profitable, home-based business Sponsor friends, family and acquaintances to use these products and reap the benefits of being a part of this growing company (Please note that this level requires a $50.00 minimum order (Naira Exchange Rates are fixed at the beginning of each month). However, we recommend that you start with a Combo Pak which gives you a variety of our most popular products and is discounted even more than the individual items. Please refer to the Company Policies, below, for more information.)

To Start Now!   CONTACT
EMAIL: mc4larry@yahoo.com

mc4larry2003@yahoo.com

Telephone:

+234-8026759062
Re: "become Your Own Boss" by bbtagoro: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2006
this is great to find myself in the midst of nigerians that think like real nigerians.
being your own boss entails a lot. are you really prepared to take challenges?
risks is part of business, will you risk your head to succeed?
can you partner if the need arise or can you head it all alone?
a lot of things on need to take into considerations before venturing into working for yourself and being an employer.

in this vain, i will love it to have anybody finance my little project which cost about N100,000.00 to be paid back in a period of one year with the decided interest.

this is not an hacker or yahoo yahoo boy, i am just a young man who belive in himseld but lack all the fund to make my ideas a reality.

i reside in ibadan and have a current account with wema bank, bodija branch, i have a small office which i run as a O'net agent office at agbowo-U.I but i need to move on as a family man. at the present, i am running my business on no profit scale since i started with no payment down scale.

anybody who is interersted in financing me should contact me through bbtagoro@yahoo.com, 08027526884, 02-2005485, 02-2012101

waiting to hear from you out there.

(1) (Reply)

Total Cure For Stroke (30days Treatment) / Serious Mass For Weight-gain / Abuja Enterprise Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.