Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Brittany Snow's Starstruck Toes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brittany Snow's Starstruck Toes (616 Views)

Goat Milk, Gigawhite Powder, Snow White Powder, Carrot Powder, Etc In-sto. / Adidas Superstar Gold Plated Toes. / Leg Goes Back Flex Footnote On My Toes Toward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brittany Snow's Starstruck Toes by kayleyons(f): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Brittany Snow has assured fans that wearing white and clear-strapped sandals isn't easy to pull off.

Brittany Snow has joked her toes had a "fangirl moment" last night.

The actress attended the iHeartRadio Music Awards in Los Angeles, where she wore a gorgeous white dress by Yigal Azrouël and sandals with clear and white straps.

In some pictures it made her toes look like they'd escaped from her shoes but luckily she made light of the style blunder by explaining they just got a bit too excited by fellow stars Iggy Azalea and Meghan Trainor.
[img]http://content.tv3.ie/content/images/0705/220729a7-0aaa-4474-9ecc-16d455d797ed_636x357.jpg[/img]
prom dresses

"You guys try wearing white & CLEAR strapped shoes with Iggy & Meghan on either side of you. My toes and I had a fangirl moment...who cares! (sic)," she posted on Twitter.

Brittany oozed confidence yesterday, looking particularly stunning with her side-plaited hair and slick of red lipstick. While it might look like it comes easy to her, she hasn't always been so happy in her own skin.

"It's always a process, but getting older I've become more confident. I had really bad skin as a teenager, I have very, very dry skin so to hydrate my skin I used a lot of lotions and products and oils, and then I would break out really badly," she recently confessed to Yahoo Beauty.

"So it was always a mission to try to figure out what worked for me, and that took getting older and also realising what to eat and what supplements to take and vitamins. I am a big believer in all of that now, too, and it makes me feel better, inside and out."

That includes staying away from mangos and almonds, which cause outbreaks for her, and taking a lot of Vitamin C.
KissyDress long prom dresses

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals At E-bay- MICOSTARMALL / How To Get The Trending Lip Colour / I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.