Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (127486 Views)

See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by fattbabakay(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
seanwilliam:

smh 4 u, u no get work ni? im sure dey.....lols u r funny, quoting a post of 2yrs ago
let me analyse ur ignorance... this post still generates views from search engines but ts stale...quoting this post with a similar link on my blog will make my own blg post rank higher than its current position on search engines, now u garrit??
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
fattbabakay:
let me analyse ur ignorance... this post still generates views from search engines but ts stale...quoting this post with a similar link on my blog will make my own blg post rank higher than its current position on search engines, now u garrit??
i initially wanted 2 yab u bor i end up learning 4rm u..gbles u
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by fattbabakay(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
seanwilliam:
i initially wanted 2 yab u bor i end up learning 4rm u..gbles u
lol
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by kings2079(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2016
do they accept two WAEC RESULT?
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
kings2079:
do they accept two WAEC RESULT?
I believe the op said one sitting.
Anyways @op, you know it's arguable that UI has the most transparent admission process. Buh anyways, that's for another day. Nice write up though.
I rep my own Alma mata. #Yinmu
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
UI still remains the best and easiest University to get admitted for Medicine & surgery in Nigeria even with the New admission criteria.
More details later......
# Do please keep in touch with this thread.
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
This post is now obsolete considering the new admission process, u need to get at least 3 A1 and 2 B2 in your relevant subject (maths ,English,Chen,phy,and Biology) to scale through and at least 270 in Jamb...look for another school
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by rjek: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dunsin89:
Post UTME was considered a yardstick for the final screening for admission. That started 2012. And for Medicine and Surgery,MBBS, the 2012 Post UTME cut-off was 65. 2013 was 70 while 2014 was 80. The increase in the marks was simply as a result of the fact that Candidates have been conscious and alert to the fact that U.I criteria for giving admission is relatively easy for an average Nigerian applicant (Jambite).
Nice post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
With the new admission procedure(ie....The point system), UI(university of Ibadan) is no longer the easiest University to get medicine and surgery in Nigeria!!!........................ANY COUNTERMOTION
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Annibiteye: 4:52am On Jan 14, 2017
point number 3. no longer realistic/ valid with the new point grading system of admission to UI. Excellent grades in o' levels as well as scoring 250 + in utme will be highly required for admission to UI and especially for medicine and other competitive courses.
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Harrisplot: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Angelcastro:

Tnxs boss
I would like to be there buh I am combining two waec. even if I decide to use Bsc in direct entry for medicine can I be offered admission. considering the waec issue ( problem in the 1st waec is maths while in the
2nd is chem.)
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
MODIFIED!! The easiest and the best university in Nigeria to get and study Medicine and surgery.
See here https://www.nairaland.com/3678596
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dunsin89:
Hello friends, It is the dream of most science oriented students having flare for Biology to develop secondary interests in courses in the university having to do with Medical sciences such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Medical laboratory science, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Physiotheraphy among others. If you have interest in studying any of the above aforementioned courses, then I say a Big Congratulations to you because you are 70% in-road to get it with ease. Without wasting much time, I will love to tell you that the University is no other one but the First and the Best University in Nigeria-the UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN. (U.I)
From all clear Indications, U.I has been confirmed to be the most transparent and friendly in terms of admission bringing all academically oriented minds from all part of the country to study in its academically serene environment.
Here are my reasons for rightly concluding that U.I is the easiest and the best university to study Medicine and other Medical science courses in Nigeria.
1. Most Universities do requires a high JAMB-UTME score for candidates vying for a course in their College/Faculty of Medicine i.e OAU, UNILAG, UNILORIN, ABU, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, UNN, UNIZIK, DELSU etc. Candidates with low scores end up getting other courses with the less fortunate ones write another JAMB-UTME not knowing what that has in store for them. But in the University of Ibadan, a candidate with 200 in JAMB-UTME can study any of the above Medical science course.
2. U.I does not not use Catchment of a thing in its admission. Any suitably qualified Candidate from any of the 36 states in the Federation can come for ANY Academic programme. In my 200L class of about 140 students of Medicine and Surgery, I can rightly say we have up to 50 south-eastern and south-western dudes. Like 10 come from the Northern region. Which shows that U.I is not biased in terms of ethnicity.
3. SSCE/WAEC/NECO at one sitting is needed but at one sitting. The issue of good grades like A1,B2 is not essencial as it is no longer used to calculate points. A candidate with C6 parallel is good to apply. Also candidates with results gotten as long as 2006 can apply with it. Age aint a barrier too.
4. The Academic calender is relatively fast and consistent. Even with the strikes here and there the University management have make concerted efforts to make sure that things run smoothly i.e 2015 Jambites will resume in about 10months time.
5. The University College Hospital (U.C.H) has the state of heart facilities with seasoned and internationally respected Lecturers, Professors, Consultants etc that will asidously and painstakinly inject the principles and practise of Medicine into your general blood circulation. Accommodation for Medical students (Clinicals i.e 400-600L) students is within the hospital premises with just 2 students per room with constant electricity, pipe borne water amidst many other living friendly amenities.
6. Your passing through UI college of Medicine makes you nationally and internationally recognised because of their solidly earned Accreditation. So if a future oppourtunity presents itself to travel abroad to work or further studies as a Doctor or para-medic in the United states or UK, you will be ochestrated in with no unnecessary screening or rejection.

So what are you waiting for? Make your dream come to reality by making a wise decision from the above well explained detailed information. The post UTME is the final relay that you have to tackle to get in. It is used to determine the Final cutoff for Admission. It comprises of the subject combination you do in your JAMB-UTME and it is very simple and very technical. It has a total of 100 questions with a mark for each. Total of 100 Marks. 25 Questions each for a subject. For Further Enquiries about the University of Ibadan Post UTME, Admissions, Academic Calender, Requirements, Post UTME logistics,UI Post UTME Past questions, Post UTME styllabus, Marking scheme, 2015 Post UTME likely questions etc CALL 08037737245.
MODIFIED!! The easiest and the best university to study Medicine and surgery in Nigeria. See here https://www.nairaland.com/3678596
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by owenman(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls talk about ui admission for direct entry students
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by freebrowsingtime: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is one reason why you should go for Medicine and Surgery with higher JAMB scores. Although I very much preferred a private University to study Medicine and surgery
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Prec1ous(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
UPDATED!
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST UTME PASS QUESTIONS (2012-2015).
CALL/WHATSAPP 0803 773 7245

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Adekunle2527: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
What of the requirements for direct entry mode of admission into UI college of medicine
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by dezzybill: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Rursh(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Screenshots of some of UI 2018 post UTME past questions.

Call/Whatsapp: 08037737245

Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello nairalanders, my name is olawale sodiq a 300l Pol student adeneran ogunsanya University of education, pls I need help with my school fee all I need to complete it is just #6000.. Pls I don't mind any amount, our exams begin next week

Acct:0167802089 gtb.... Pls help a brother, my school is 25k and I have 19k.... I seriously don't mind any amount
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by David2O(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rursh:
Screenshots of some of UI 2018 post UTME past questions.

Call/Whatsapp: 08037737245
I sent a message on Whatsapp sir
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2021
:
Re: The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2021
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Foreign Accredited Universty By NUC / COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.