Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The 5 Steps To Build Your High Income Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 5 Steps To Build Your High Income Internet Business (629 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / Is Internet Business Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Steps To Build Your High Income Internet Business by croj(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
I’ve been seeing a lot of guys on Nairaland posting about ’20 ways to make money online’… I can bet you that most of them are not even smelling any income online. Please in order to make money online or from the internet, you don’t need to know 20 ways to do it, you just need one system that works and you then take the right steps to build your income in that one system.

Take Seun for example, if he had started with the 20 ways crap, he surely wouldn’t have built Nairaland up to the level it is now. So here are the specific step you need to take when it comes to internet business that is GUARANTEED TO ATTRACT YOUR INTERNET WEALTH.

1. Discover Your Expert Zone
Find out an area of life you are passionate about. Something you love talking or reading about or doing. Do you love designing, talking, drawing, leadership, gisting, counselling or coaching…whatever it is, you can start with it.

2. Create A Service Or Product Around it
The guys who love designing and offering their web designing services. Those who love writing, are writing books and selling online. You must have something you are offering in exchange for money. Those who love baking and designing it and selling it even on Facebook. You can create information products or even sell affiliate products. What can you offer?

3. Build A Platform
Every producer has a shop/store…. Where is your store? Where can people who need what you offer find you online? Do you have a blog? Can they find you through BBM or Whatsapp? Decide the one place that people can easily find you and stop going about from one Forum to Forum.

4. Attract Your Tribe
Your tribe are those people who love you and what you do or should I say those people who need what you are offering. You need to develop strategies to attract those particular people you want to your platform and make them permanent customer. There are thousands of ways to do this...Facebook ads, forum marketing, Google adwords, solo ads etc. Your main aim here is to collect the contact details of these people and build relationship with them. Have you ever wandered why Jumia asks you to register before making an order?

5. Sell more stuff to them
When you have gotten your tribe, you then sell more stuff to them over AND OVER.

Please drop your questions.
You can add me on BBM with the Pin – 73DE7F65 FOR FREE CONSULTATION. I WON’T CHARGE YOU ANYTHING FOR CONSULTATION.

(1) (Reply)

Request For Strech Film Wrapper Importer / Whole Seller In Lagos / Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Expecting A Baby Girl After 3 Miscarriage /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.