Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,705 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men (2394 Views)

Causes and Solutions To Alopacia/Hairloss And Baldness In Men And Women / Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness And Hairloss Remedy Now In Nigeria / Baldness Hair Regrowth Essence(for quick hair growth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men by irenebarbie(f): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Goodday ablemen of our beloved nairaland ( members and guest). It’s now a fact that there is a proper and permanent cure for all types of male baldness.
Baldness is now becoming a common phenomenon in our men today and it is caused by various factors which include hormone imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles, stress and poor nutrition of body and scalp.
Any solution to baldness today must cover both inner and outer parts of the body. In this regard, I introduce the Jamaican Black Castor Oil, the Coconut Oil and Natrol Biotin Supplement.
The Jamaican black Castor oil has been used medicinally for over 4,000 years for all kinds of ailments. The castor bean is native to Eastern Africa and made its way to Jamaica via the slave trade. Today, the castor oil is manufactured the old fashioned way in Jamaica. Authentic Jamaican Black Castor Oil is dark brown in color and accompanied with the traditional burnt smell.
Jamaican black castor oil works magically for individuals experiencing hair loss. Hair thinning, loss of hair edges, dry and malnourished hair. It nourishes scalp and really boost hair growth. When used alongside an effective coconut oil, it triples its wonders
Natrol biotin supplement is another product that works like magic to hair from inside. It balanced the hormone that leads to baldness and strengthens hair follicles. it supplies nutrients needed for hair growth from within.
I have recommended this products to friends, partners even to online friends and its all positive reviews I get daily
take my word for it. combined use of these products works! can be used individually also.
CONTACT: africana hairways email:hairways.africana@gmail.com 08160456945

Re: Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men by irenebarbie(f): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
[/color]Testimonies/Reviews
1. I don’t know why I never thought to try this before. I started taking these 3 weeks ago and have at least 2 inches and half growth. I recommended to anyone trying to grow their hair and improve their skin. Get 2 bottles each!- Stephen Ghana
2. It really works! I have a bald spot on the back of my head and it’s completely gone. I have a lot of new hair growth and it feels thicker and stronger. Very pleased with this products and I highly recommend it.- Shola, Nigeria
3. I only used this for 2 weeks and I saw a huge difference, I’m talking about like at least 2-3 inches difference in hair growth. This also has to be taken in consideration that I ate tons of fruits and veggies and dunk so much water, and was also taking a multivitamin. My skin also improved as well. Patrick- Nigeria
4. Read so many reviews on this product. I’m in my early 20s but found my hair thinning. This not only strengthens my hair, but also made it thicker. I noticed hair growth within the first week of taking! So happy with the result. This product seriously surpassed my expectation.
To conclude…for all those that are stress or down about their hair situation, do not stress anymore or worry, hair does grow back and this product is definitely proof – John South Africa
Re: Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men by irenebarbie(f): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
to place orders: call africana hairways on 08160456945 09092126516
email: hairways.africana@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men by Redoil: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
irenebarbie:
to place orders: call africana hairways on 08160456945 09092126516
email: hairways.africana@gmail.com
you purposly listed plant that can never be found in nigeria. Are you pondering what i am pondering?
Re: Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men by irenebarbie(f): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Redoil:
you purposly listed plant that can never be found in nigeria. Are you pondering what i am pondering?
i dont understand how or what you mean sir. all products are currently in nigeria and are available. call or email to order. thank you
Re: Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men by irenebarbie(f): 8:40am On May 30, 2015
Re: Tested And Trusted: Permanent Treatment For Baldness In Men by MimiTalk: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Hairregain:
lipsrsealed embarassed It's sad when I see folks complain about balding issues this present age & time! Order Green Hair Regrowth on Jumia!! Stop your balding & hairloss issues once and for earl! ! Leggo tongue

Checked the ingredent list and it contains so much! Ordered my 2 weeks ago and I can already see sei us imorovements

(1) (Reply)

Personal Experience Tips For Overcoming Obesity Fast! / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys / Ebo-lie? Shock Claim From Ghanaian Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.