Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Nigerians with high blood pressure can control it with food and dieting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Nigerians with high blood pressure can control it with food and dieting (805 Views)

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use / Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians with high blood pressure can control it with food and dieting by Dragon800: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
It doesn't matter what you call it, whether fat or obese,big,overweight,weighty; whatever name you want to call it, Nigerians and other Africans can now control their high blood pressure and their body fat and size, and Start losing weight fast.

Not every one with high blood pressure is overweight, but a lot of people that are overweight have high blood pressure.
Being bigger than your healthy size, is a problem that you shouldn't be comfortable with. This is not just because of the way it makes you look, but also because of its short term and long term health hazards.

The heath implications of being overweight are numerous. I will list them in subsequent posts. But for now, Lets not dwell on the problems, lets just face the solutions.

I have developed a 3 week diet program that has the changed the story of weight loss and dieting to that of a complete success story. This program has helped over two thousand people who were overweight to drop in weight, and get there look and health back in just three weeks.

Its so fast and fun, some people even lose up to 3 kg in two days. And you feel great doing it too!
Have you ever wondered why losing weight can be so difficult for some people? I mean even when the weight is actually lost, it usually comes back again sooner or later, sometimes for the worst.
The explanation for this is simple they are using the wrong methods.

First of all let me say this, slow weight loss is counter productive. The weight always returns with aggression. On the other hand, quick weight loss is the best kind of weight loss there is. Especially when it is healthy and easy to follow on a day to day basis For improved health weight and beauty.

My specially designed diet program does the following things:
My diet program helps you lose weight fast, without feeling as if you are working hard at it.
My specially designed weight loss programs for diabetics is a revolutionary, super successful and easy program for controlling blood sugar levels.
My specially designed dieting for high blood pressure is very quick and controls blood pressures with ease.

Start losing weight the right way

My diet program helps you look younger and feel younger too. Fresh and radiant and

Lose weight fast. Lose weight healthily and quickly. This diet program is one of the healthiest in the world. It is specially prepared for those who want to lose weight fast without working so hard daily.

Most times, when we hear the word dieting, another word comes to our mind; Hard work.
It doesn’t have to be that way. Start losing weight the right way now.
My dieting programs are affordable. For me to prepare a 3 week diet program for you that will cater to your specific high blood pressure,weight loss and health needs, you will have to call me on the number below for us to discuss your case and prepare your diet program for you.
So that I can understand your health and weight loss issues better and prepare a diet program that will work best and fastest for you.
Its time for you to get healthy again.
Let's begin your good health journey now. Call me now on- 08140596577

(1) (Reply)

Dr Olusegun Mimiko On The Irele "Mysterious Disease / What Causes Saggy Breasts / Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.