Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. (2772 Views)

Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos) / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by Willaimsbrick(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Everybody was busy talking about Election, PDP vs APC but nobody seems to understand the thickness of VIJU MILK is getting lighter.
Tin Tomato no dey full again.....
MTN 10mb no dey reach 24hours again....
Fish no dey in side Geisha Again oo....
Okro no dey draw Again oooo....
Close up Toothpaste no dey full again ....
Raid no dey kill mosquito again......

Abeg make una leave election and focus on matter that concern us......

Source: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/everybody-is-busy-talking-election-but.html

Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by Gentlestrength: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by politricks: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why do you think this election is so serious, is it not to correct all these anomalies
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by Willaimsbrick(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok o
politricks:
Why do you think this election is so serious, is it not to correct all these anomalies
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gosh! What are they wearing? Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
All these things u mentioned have been happening since. We are used to it.
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by danbrowndmf(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Una Knw Also Notice say:-

:- Origin101 No dy Full like b4 again.sad
:- danbrowndmf don dy like Pinkycute beyound NL.wink

:- Una knw Notice say Cherryice nd Darkrebel666 don dy go along well.cheesy

:- Airforce1 Never Drop im Album.sad

:- Pinkycute Never Give Me Her Number.sad

:- Oga seun Never gree for ireoney.:/

:- Lala247 Never call me again.sad

1 Like

Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by naijaboiy: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
We noticed it only that we have no one to complain to
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by pinkycute(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy

I'll give you on my birthday wink

danbrowndmf:

Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy

I'll give you on my birthday wink

Promise.sad
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by pinkycute(f): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yeah wink

danbrowndmf:
Promise.sad
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
pinkycute:
Yeah wink

Dancn *SHOKI*.:p
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Lol u ehhh
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by alexis007(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
op don't worry......the people's general is here @last!....now all of you conspiracy theorists who are afraid that buhari would islamize this country.......better buy a Koran and get ready for Friday jumat service.....courtesy of #babaNowThatYouAreThere
Re: Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This. by danbrowndmf(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u ehhh
Funny but the truth.sad

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of Bras (who Wore It Better) Rihanna Or Nicki / Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! / Actress Mercy Aigbe In Army Camouflage ( Lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.