Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tip To Survive Post Election Violence Online On Facebook. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tip To Survive Post Election Violence Online On Facebook. (399 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tip To Survive Post Election Violence Online On Facebook. by sleemfesh: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
A tip to survive some of the sure to come abuses and assault on your (my) sensibility as a result of the 2015 election win and loss. (I) Neatly head to the profile of your (my) likely bedbug/mosquito and tap 'Followed' to unfollow them. This way you (I) won't get to agonise over their puerile rants as you (I) won't see any of their activities on your (my) timeline.

Another way.
On one of their status posts, tap the little arrow pointing downwards and choose 'unfollow'. Same effect.

Leave the grown ups who are able to be civil enough to make decent convo.

(1) (Reply)

Another Army Officer Killed By Boko Haram / Indonesia Executes 8 Prisoners Including 4 Nigerians, Spares Filipino Woman / What Statements Does The Merchandise Create?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.