Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Thanks So Much Ifyaways - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Thanks So Much Ifyaways (670 Views)

Pls Nls Analyze This Poem For Me Pls ....... I Need Your Help ..... Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks So Much Ifyaways by naijamd(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2009
ifyalways, thanks to you i have finally got the title,for my book,THE RETURN OF IKENGA,so any time you are online pm,i will make sure i send you an autographed copy of the very first issue
Re: Thanks So Much Ifyaways by rotimy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2009
Please, where did Mr Ikenga travel to?
Re: Thanks So Much Ifyaways by Sapphic: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2009
naijamd:

ifyalways, thanks to you i have finally got the title,for my book,THE RETURN OF IKENGA,so any time you are online pm,i will make sure i send you an autographed copy of the very first issue

You do know that there is a book with the title "The Return of Ikenga"? It doesn't stop you from using it, just said to let you know. (I hope your book is not about some Igbo guy or prince or something who was captured and taken as a slave. If it does, chuck it in the bin because that is what that book is about). undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Shall We Call Our Own / How To Turn Lust Into Love By Bwriteword / My Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.