Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pastors With Money Making Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors With Money Making Business (481 Views)

Are Pastors With A Better Moral System Of God? / Photos Of African Pastors With Heavily Armed Bodyguards / Churches And Pastors With Private University in Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors With Money Making Business by Fedric(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
My heat faint," my heart don break into pieces" . Am just wondering if na because of Money God call Pastors.

A friend of mine is having spiritual problem " things hasn't been successful for them, they are 6 girls and 2 boys, non of the girls are married, the boys are not successful in their carrier.

They have prayed fervently, fasted and went to mountains for prayer but it seems their prayer is not getting to God. They decided to go to a prophet of God " he is a through son of God" to their greatest surprise, the prophet told them that something was done on their father's land that they will have to pray on the sand from that land.

he concluded by saying that every member of the family are to bring #7,000 for prayer "compulsory". But if they want him to go and pray on the Land, they are to bring #60,000 for prayer.

Men this thing makes me think that there is no real pastor anymore, all what they want is money money money.

I just don't understand why God said ask it shall be given, knock it shall be open. While people keep on asking and receive nothing, " pls don't judge me, for majority"

When someone look and think about how all this so called pastor, prophet of God make money, no one will ever serve GOd.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Example Of The Reality Of Life- By Imaam Gaazali- Rahimullah / He Never Fails / When The Devil Reminds You Of Your Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.