Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Need $140 Paypal Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need $140 Paypal Funds (548 Views)

Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / See How Eleven Years Old Entrepreneur's Turn Over Exceeds $140,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need $140 Paypal Funds by thompson1510(m): 2:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello my people, you gat paypal for sale, i need to buy just $140. Don't bother to comment or contact me if you are selling at a rate higher than $175. If you still wanna discuss business with me or ask some questions, you can contact me. Mind you, i gotta see picture verification of where the fund is coming from. Even if its coming from your John Thomas, i must see the picture. I cant go through paypal hazzles oooo... PM me if you wanna talk business. If you have nothing good to talk about, just leave my thread jejely. Dont talk.
THANKS
Re: I Need $140 Paypal Funds by dorispray: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
If you're okay to pay 185/$ we can do business.

thompson1510:
Hello my people, you gat paypal for sale, i need to buy just $140. Don't bother to comment or contact me if you are selling at a rate higher than $175. If you still wanna discuss business with me or ask some questions, you can contact me. Mind you, i gotta see picture verification of where the fund is coming from. Even if its coming from your John Thomas, i must see the picture. I cant go through paypal hazzles oooo... PM me if you wanna talk business. If you have nothing good to talk about, just leave my thread jejely. Dont talk.
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice / Start Making Money Now. Time Is Ticking / Life Image Close Early Due To Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.