Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Funny Things People Do While Receiving Calls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Things People Do While Receiving Calls (703 Views)

Man Crushed To Death By Trailer While Receiving Call In Lagos (graphic Pic) / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things People Do While Receiving Calls by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Now that what Mr Patrick will call an odoriferus saga cum guang tuam guanga i.e political falliloquece is all over. I think it is time to have some fun and just below are things people do when receiving call.

1. WALKING AROUND: This is common among academics.They tends to be walking in circle while receiving call the reason Being i'm yet to know. wink

2. FIDGETTING: I'm sure this must be what mama peace did when she received the call of GMB winning the electioncheesy.

3. GESTICULATING: Common among guys.....they tend to do this especially when wooing a girl on and over the phone.

4. SHOUTING: Don't see the reason why people do this but my observation nd historography shows people do this when completely frustrated and totally depressed.

5. Add yours to the list and do tell which you fall to.
Re: Funny Things People Do While Receiving Calls by Daughterzion(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fumbling their clothes. Gals do dis wit boys

(1) (Reply)

74 Interesting Facts About China / . / Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.