Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Six Steps To Avoid Falling For April Fool Prank - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Six Steps To Avoid Falling For April Fool Prank (491 Views)

My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / An April Fool Prank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Steps To Avoid Falling For April Fool Prank by sagr(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2015
2day is first of april and as u all knw there will be a lot of pranks here n there..bt these steps will hepl I to dudge dos pranks...
1. Don’t over-react to anything that happens on April Fools Day. If it is a real emergency – different story. However, if your Oreo’s are filled with toothpaste and not the tasty cream, pretend you don’t notice. That is a practical joker’s worst nightmare.

2. Maybe do a double check in the mirror in the morning. Actually, do a full on turn about in front of the mirror to check for any unusual postings on your back.

3. Make and bring your own lunch and snacks to work/school. You don’t want any crazy food ending up on your plate!

4. Check all the volume levels in your car and on your computer/phone before turning them on or watching anything with volume.  Just in case.

5. Don’t let your belongings leave your sight.

6. Put a mirror near your computer screen so you can see behind you while working. This might be slightly overboard.
Re: Six Steps To Avoid Falling For April Fool Prank by Mooye41(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
@Ishilove @lalasticlala and others move this important thread to the appropriate section and pls this is a front page piece

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back !!! / Public Announcement / Dear Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.