Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,678 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me (1113 Views)

Lol! Spot The Joke On The Picture And Drop Your Comment / Hilarious Joke On Super Man / An April Fool Prank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me by yomifowe(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Oblivious of the fact that it was the first day of a new month, I woke up and found my wife crying. I sat up, asked what the issue was. She told me she has not 'seen it', and she's supposed to have two weeks back. She said she noticed that she has been sleeping too often of late and that she has been feeling tiredness and nauseating feeling at every point in time.

She then stood up and went to the bathroom to throw away spit that has welled up in her mouth.

Then I started thinking, we already have two children and the youngest one has just started a Creche. She just got a job last month paying just enough to cover her transport, my own job on the other hand is not paying much.

To make issues worse, I have vowed that we would not have another baby until maybe next year when things improve.

I was still on this counting months, when she came in and shouted,'April fool'.

See women o. She wanted to give me heart attack. lol.

Please, share your own April fool story here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me by SuperSuave(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Heheheheehe grin
Re: My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me by yomifowe(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2015
This same morning, my father-in-law called my wife, informing her that today is a public holiday, that it has been declared as a work free day. Unfortunately for us, there was has not been light since the previous day to confirm. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me by Beesluv: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Good
Re: My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me by yomifowe(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Shout out to all those people whose birthday falls on this day. You ll have champagne on me tonight.

grin

Na April fool o.

(1) (Reply)

Photo - How To Live Without SALARIES - Aregbesola To Workers / Man Waiting To Break His Fast{pics} / A Man Proposes To A Lady With 20 Cars!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.