Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady (1165 Views)

Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Very Funny: See The Picture Phyno Posted On Instagram About An Igbo Doing Yoga / Singer Emma Nyra Shares Risque Topless Photo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady by lamyklassic: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Triple MG first lady, Emma Nyra has congratulated Nigerians for a peaceful conduct for the attainment of another democratic era in 2015.

Emma who joins the league of jubilant over the election conducts, urges General Muhammadu Buhari to deliver what he has promised Nigerians before heading to the polls in March, 28, 2015.

In the act of showing concern to President Jonathan led administration, the singer stated that Nigerians will greatly miss the first lady.

In her words, “Nigeria has proven that democracy is real! All I can say is thank God for change and I pray that General Buhari does everything that he promised to the people. (lol we shall miss our First Lady though)”
Post source
http://klassicwap.com/funny-see-emma-nyra-message-to-our-first-lady/

Re: Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady by izzyboy10(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Mtcheeew.There is no difference you and the first lady.
Re: Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady by teemanbastos(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
izzyboy10:
Mtcheeew.There is no difference you and the first lady.
sum1 is pained tongue
Re: Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady by badassProdigy(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2015
space booked...
Re: Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady by izzyboy10(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
sum1 is pained tongue.I'm not pained.This Emma Nyra is the Madam Peace of the Nigerian music Industry.
Re: Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady by izzyboy10(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2015
teemanbastos post=sum1 is pained tongue
I'm not pained.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido & Meek Mill Flaunt Cash On Set Of 'fans Mi' Music Video Shoot / Photos: Khloe Kardashian Dazzles Show Off Her B**OOB In Blue Cut Out Dress / It Is Now Legal To Have Sex With 11 Year Old In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.