Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) (2657 Views)

Omotola Arrives Warri For The First Time (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2015
29-year-old triplets Rafaela, Rochele and Tagiane Bini share the same birthday, the same looks and tastes, and now after marrying men who look strikingly similar the same wedding anniversary too.

Guests at a wedding service saw triple when three identical sisters tied the knot together at the same ceremony. The sisters, from Passo Fundo, southern Brazil, even wore the same wedding dress, as well as hair style and make up, for their big day on Saturday.

A different colour of bouquet was the only clue to help bewildered friends and family distinguish one bride from the other. Even the grooms – Rafael, Gabriel and Eduardo – admitted they had worried they might mix up their wives-to-be when it came to exchanging vows grin . Rafael, who married Rafaela, told how the girls sometimes deliberately confused their husbands-to-be... grin grin grin

link: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/04/identical-triplets-marry-on-same-day-at.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok nah
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by kilokeys(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2015
lawa o.. grin

deliberately confusing thier husbands.
i smell future runz..

anyway.. one big family

1 Like

Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by DeHero1: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2015
God abeg give me triplet too o... or twins on my first shot!
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
kilokeys:

deliberately confusing thier husbands.
i smell future runz..
lolz...
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2015
DeHero1:
Amen for you
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
DeHero1:
Amen to ur prayer but no b only u want twins or triplets, i claim it also IN JESUS NAME
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Cool
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day At The Same Time (photos) by stexsy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
its very good for them....

By the way, i voted a good man

sai Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Too Cute! Mariah Carey's Billionaire Boo Cannot Take His Hands Off Her Atall / Do You Remember This Kid? (photos) / Introverts Living In An Extroverted World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.