Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Wednesday Beauty Shout Out!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wednesday Beauty Shout Out!!! (575 Views)

Wednesday Beauty Shoutout!!!.....Yemisi Soremekun / Wednesday Beauty Shout Out Goes To The PRO-IN-A-DAY CLASS ATTENDEES / From A Size 16 To A Size 10....Wednesday Beauty Shout Out Diva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday Beauty Shout Out!!! by kmaz: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW MONTH BEAUTIFUL!

I’m starting up a new regular feature; it's a “shout out” section called “WEDNESDAY BEAUTY SHOUT OUT!!!” and what better day to introduce it than today, new month, new feature.....it’s not APRIL fool o!

The idea behind WEDNESDAY BEAUTY SHOUT OUT!!! is to feature and highlight all the beautiful women out there.

So, if you are beautiful, you know it and you want to show it...….then,

Send me your picture, (see my email and social media pages on right tab), Info and Any other detail you would like to add.

and I would put up your picture here on the blog.....yea! that's all....simple right!

http://simplyomata..com/2015/04/new-feature-wednesday-beauty-shout-out.html

BTW the first edition of the Makeup and Gele Tying, PRO-IN-A-DAY starts this month, April 18th and 19th....hurry and register, see details http://simplyomata..com/2015/03/learn-makeup-and-gele-in-day-be-your.html

[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Designer Collections / Advert / Trending Eye Shadow Colors You Need To Buy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.