Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church (1583 Views)

Anglican Church Forces Bride To Wear Yellow Wedding Gown B’cos She Is 2 Weeks Pr / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican / What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Orikinla(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2006
Rev. David B. Smith is known as the Anglican Priest 'Fighting Father Dave' - Christian martial arts master who is the only Australian in Holy Orders to have kickboxed for a title and has 6th Degree Black Belt as a Professsional Kick Boxing champion.

Father Dave also uses his Pankration school to reach out to others in Sidney, Australia.

We met online and are now good buddies. And through him I got a free 30 Days Course on Internet Marketing and made me popular by featuring me in his monthly newslette. And that mileage has even made me an Internet celebrity in exclusive circles of leaders with e-mails from Jan Pronk the UN Special envoy to Sudan, Sir Ken Livingstone the Mayor of London on Scarlet Tears of London and other notable people from all over the world and the pastor of the largest church in Ukraine, Sunday Adelaja sent me an invitation to feature me in the book of his anniversary and the BBC calls me once in a while for my opinions on important issues on World Have Your Say.

This handsome Anglican Priest 'Fighting Father Dave' and martial arts master is the only one of his kind in the Anglican Church worldwide. You can watch him in action like Bruce Lee and listen to his sermons on www.top100martialarts.com/ and www.fatherdave.org

Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by lioness(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2006
grin grin not to small thing oh  grin grin
If demons dont flee by the word, they will definitely flee by his karate
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
But I doubt if the Church will tolerate a priest do practice such a dangerous sport in Nigeria as a Kung-Fu pastor.
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Raymand(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2006
Just another gimmick!!
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by jaybaby(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2006
shocked shocked wtf
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Orikinla(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2006
80% of Men Are Impotent?
How about the 99% Nigerian women who don't know what is the center of gravity?
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by jaybaby(f): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2006
grin Wat is ur prob?

R u Among "em? grin
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by neelsel(f): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2006
go father dave, kick the devil's butt.
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2006
Jaybaby,
Don't mind Orikinla.
Just want to tickle you.
Relax. grin
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by jaybaby(f): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2006
lipsrsealed Huh
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2006
I am just having fun on Nairaland and loving it when I see that some people are cracking up over some issues.

If you relax you will enjoy the fun too.

Father Dave has been reading the comments so far.
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by jaybaby(f): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2006
Wat Fun?
Wat R u 'Njoying?

HeHeHe tongue
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by momoney1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
#Raymand

Just another gimmick!!

why do you feel so? you think it's for a purpose? i don't think so cus in my skool(JKD) there used to be a christian man(real) and he's a member now practice in civic centre close to him. i dont think it's a gimmick
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2006
Father Dave does not have time for any gimmicks.
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Raymand(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2006
Until i see him beat someone senseless to death using karate chops and flying kicks i won't believe this (but we know that would NEVER happen grin) [s]whats the point of learning karate if you can't kill someone with it tongue [/s]
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Orikinla(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2006
He is only using his talents to help others to be saved and become responsible members of their community.
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Raymand(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2006
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZ tongue
Re: Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church by Artistree: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2012
A slave of God does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle towards all.
He has no business with Karate, whether for fun or for real.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Arrested For Molesting A Fan / Karen, Confident ,luclay Nkuli Got Unique Award In Big Brother Africa / Nollywood Actress Bimbo Akinsanya's Attempted Murder Case Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.