Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Gay??? Nigerian Blogger Reveals Reasons Why He Loves Ebuka Obi-uchendu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay??? Nigerian Blogger Reveals Reasons Why He Loves Ebuka Obi-uchendu (3800 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay??? Nigerian Blogger Reveals Reasons Why He Loves Ebuka Obi-uchendu by caesarjayjay: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
WHAT IS ALL THESE angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So, I was watching The Spot on Ebonylife TV with some of my very good friends last night. It was the first time my friends were watching the show so I was trying to explain what I felt the idea behind the show was to these two guys. For those of you who don't know, the show airs on Ebonylife TV every weekday and is hosted by the trio of Lamide Akintiobi, Zainab Balogun and Big Brother Nigeria alumnus, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Oh yes! I am a big fan of Ebuka and I am always interested in any program I see him anchoring. So while explaining to these guys how the program flows, I said 'I really love this Ebuka of a guy' and the response I got from my friends was something of this nature, 'you be gay?' and my response was a huge smile.
I wondered how loving someone translated to being homosexual, gay or whatever it is called. Well, I think it was just a joke from them; the kind of stuff we call yabis. I looked at my friends and I said, 'Yes I love him'. I didn't watch the Big Brother Nigeria edition in which Ebuka was a contestant, I think that was the same one Katung won but in the past two years or so, I have become a huge fan of the brand 'Ebuka' for the following reasons:

He is very versatile
I think his motto should be 'Bring it on'. Ebuka fits into the major forms of media. I have never met him but I assume he is a very voracious reader who is so interested in general knowledge and indeed any kind of knowledge. He can host a sports program this second, a political program the next second and an entertainment program in another second. Only a well informed man can do all these and even more. If he was a footballer, he will definitely be referred to as a 'utility player' more often than not/

A well opinionated man
Those who have followed programmes he anchored or still anchors will bear me witness on this. The man from Okija has an opinion on almost every topic you throw his way and a strong one at that which is often very healthy. Sometimes, it seems to me that he knows too much but then I know he is evening getting to learn more with every passing day.

MORE REASONS HERE>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2015/02/why-i-love-ebuka.html

Re: Gay??? Nigerian Blogger Reveals Reasons Why He Loves Ebuka Obi-uchendu by Rapmaestro(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Doesn't make him gay tho.. Jes saying

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Army Couple That Are Both Generals / Dj Cuppy Is She A Lesbian See Latest Pictures To Confirm / S£x Scandal: How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated Many Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.