Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (22622 Views)

What Game Should I Purchase For My PC? / What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / What Game Remakes Will You Love To See On Current Gen Consoles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by hakinze00(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
ritzytbabs:
FOOTBALL MANAGER..............CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT
On wot console?
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by 25omega(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
i have been clocking a lot of hours on Destiny on ps4. i play it almost everyday
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by ritzytbabs(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
hakinze00:
On wot console?

ON MY P.C
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by hakinze00(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
25omega:
i have been clocking a lot of hours on Destiny on ps4. i play it almost everyday
Have u tried tried bloodborne! It out sold gta v nd ol oda games last month
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by 25omega(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
hakinze00:
Have u tried tried bloodborne! It out sold gta v nd ol oda games last month
no i haven't played that yet. Prob not going to either because it doesn't appeal to me.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by virus05(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
hakinze00:
Mine is Gta V
tank u
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by sladexof: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Call of duty modern warfare 3. I've played the others but I like MW3 because of the custom patch that enables me to play with others over a lan network on PC.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by STUT(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2016
cao:
God of War (any), Uncharted 2 (shout out to the level on the ship in Uncharted 3), the beginning of U2 always gets me. Then, there's the falling building scene, man Nathan Drake knows how to have a good bad day.
I've not played Uncharted 2 but I've played 3...I heard U2 make sense,,is it true?
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by cao(f): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2016
STUT:

I've not played Uncharted 2 but I've played 3...I heard U2 make sense,,is it true?
Yup.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by hakinze00(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2016
STUT:

dats d best in d uncharted series

1 Like

Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by STUT(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
hakinze00:
dats d best in d uncharted series
Ok,Thanks..I'll get it
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by phensbassey: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
GTA sa with Cleo cheat
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by domainbartender: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Heh. Nice thread. Everyone has their favorite.. glad to know I'm not the only one playing the same thing a hundred times over.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by FK4reel(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2016
hakinze00:
U play multiplayer of COD Ghosts in 9ja? Does it nid internet?
It needs internet if you want to play with ppl around the world. But you can also setup a LAN network or create a wireless network with your phone to play with your friends in d same vicinity. Like this image:

1 Share

Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by ehizario2012: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2016
FK4reel:

It needs internet if you want to play with ppl around the world. But you can also setup a LAN network or create a wireless network with your phone to play with your friends in d same vicinity. Like this image:

Lolz! 9ce one. Male hostel, lecture theatres...
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by Temmytayoro: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
I've never been tired of Candy crush
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Farcry 3
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by KazukiIto(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2016
1. PES 2016
2. Far Cry 3
3. Of recent, Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I've topped more than 200 matches since Saturday.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by 3KINGZ18: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
KazukiIto:
1. PES 2016
2. Far Cry 3
3. Of recent, Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I've topped more than 200 matches since Saturday.
cs:go do u play online
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by KazukiIto(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
3KINGZ18:
cs:go do u play online

I have a pirated version (nosTEAM) that promises that feature. Haven't tried it yet. You?
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by LucemFerre: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
NONE
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
GTA V
The elder's scrolls v: skyrim
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by 3KINGZ18: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
KazukiIto:

I have a pirated version (nosTEAM) that promises that feature. Haven't tried it yet. You?
well am gettin it because of online feature just looking for someone to play with,do u download from oceanofgames
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by KazukiIto(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
3KINGZ18:
well am gettin it because of online feature just looking for someone to play with,do u download from oceanofgames

It's 2.87GB on oceanofgames. Then get the current multiplayer fix from nosTEAM, I think around 501MB. If there is light this night, I will complete everything and give you feedback by tomorrow. I went online looking for free CSGO steam keys. I saw one site like that. Turns out you needed to complete a survey to get the key. Followed it up but they had nothing for "Lagos region". So I guess I'll get a VPN and see if I can work past it.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by 3KINGZ18: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
KazukiIto:

It's 2.87GB on oceanofgames. Then get the current multiplayer fix from nosTEAM, I think around 501MB. If there is light this night, I will complete everything and give you feedback by tomorrow. I went online looking for free CSGO steam keys. I saw one site like that. Turns out you needed to complete a survey to get the key. Followed it up but they had nothing for "Lagos region". So I guess I'll get a VPN and see if I can work past it.
wat type of midnight plan do u do
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by KazukiIto(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
3KINGZ18:
wat type of midnight plan do u do
MTN Pulse. 500MB for N25 12am-4am. Non-renewable. I have 4 sim cards.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by 3KINGZ18: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
KazukiIto:

MTN Pulse. 500MB for N25 12am-4am. Non-renewable. I have 4 sim cards.
wow
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by ricky4(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
NFS Most Wanted kiss
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Splatoon and Super Smash Brothers (especially Super Smash Brothers). Hopefully some of you know about those two games.
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by hakinze00(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2016
veeflames:
Splatoon and Super Smash Brothers (especially Super Smash Brothers). Hopefully some of you know about those two games.
Yeah I do they are both nintendo exclusives on Wii U
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
hakinze00:
Yeah I do they are both nintendo exclusives on Wii U
Yeah, but Smash Bros. isn't technically Wii U exclusive since the game also has entries on previous Nintendo systems and even the 3DS. Until the next game in the series comes out though I'll continue to play both the Wii U and 3DS versions. Without getting tired.
Splatoon might be getting an update or even a new entry on the new Nintendo Switch. If that's really true then I might abandon Splatoon in favor of Splat2n. smiley cheesy
Re: What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? by hakinze00(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
veeflames:

Yeah, but Smash Bros. isn't technically Wii U exclusive since the game also has entries on previous Nintendo systems and even the 3DS. Until the next game in the series comes out though I'll continue to play both the Wii U and 3DS versions. Without getting tired.
Splatoon might be getting an update or even a new entry on the new Nintendo Switch. If that's really true then I might abandon Splatoon in favor of Splat2n. smiley cheesy
well I know but since u also listed splatoon I know it should be on Wii U you are talking about except if you got both 3Ds and Wii U...have you tried out bayonetta 2/Mario Kart 8? A friend of mine played those ones and dey are quite dope also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? / Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 24 Apk+obb+data Android Offline Download (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.