Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses (103236 Views)

I Am A Modeling Agent Looking For Young Female Models In Nigeria / Make Money Doing Modeling Advert Jobs Apply- / Modeling Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by harri87(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2009
these are trusted list of modeling agency in Nigeria, shocked

models87 smiley: models 87, www.models87.7p.com, 08020314462, 08033280672.
they are situated around festac town.

pennsive agency: www.pensiveagency.4t.com, they are equally good.
if you have other list please you can add.

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Bgeekums: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2009
thanx bro. festac abi cheesy
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by mohawkchic(f): 5:51pm On May 13, 2009

More Model Agency Contacts :Websites,Addresses

Model Mart Management

http://www.modelmartltd.com/

Agency interested in Models for Ushers, Runway and Advert.

BlackGold Models

call Fatima on 08023900153

or Niyi on 08023260887

Models Looking For Agency

Looksandmore Models

www.looksandmore.com

Call 08059992255 Or email [email]lanre@looksandmore.com[/email]

NATIMAR Models

call Fatima on 08023900153 or visit our office

call Tessy on 08074833838 for more info

NATIMAR Models/ GOA office,
11 Isheri Road,
Imole Oluwa House,
Aguda, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, 

We interview interested individuals every day and have major group castings on Fridays at 10am.We recruit Models for commercial modeling (t.v ads, catalogs etc), fashion modeling (fashion magazines, catalogs), promotional modeling, ushering at major events nationwide, runway modeling etc

Urbani

Urbani is a new fashion outfit about to start operation,we are looking for female fashion models between sizes 6 and 12,models must have very good skin and at least must be 5'7 tall,we have a fashion show coming up soon,so we have a short period for scouting.
Please send me a mail and your statistic including a full photograph to

[email]urbanclassics@rocketmail.com[/email] We would get back to you shortly.

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Makay: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2009

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Makay: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2009
to utilize our talented photographer?
no problem grin
simply call the number above

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by mamag3: 12:50am On Aug 04, 2009
If anyone is looking for a modelling website, they can refer to google.
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by mohawkchic(f): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
~If u are interested in modellin pls send an email to [email]gen2tee001@yahoo.com[/email] or 019590193.thanx
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by mohawkchic(f): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
Bestylus Models

Candidates must reside in Lagos and must have flexible time plan in case of job contacts.
If you are interested do call Charles on 08032398225 or leave me a mail on [email]ceo@profitdeals.net[/email].

Thanks a lot as i await to give y'all more details upon request at our office.
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by mohawkchic(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
Are you bold, beautiful and have passion for modelling ? here is the time for you to satisfy your emotional curiousity and be part of a new Modelling & Advertising Agency.

Audition Date: 29th-30th AUG 2009.

Official Photo shoot sessions takes place immediately after auditions.

For more enquiries call: 08054633887
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by mohawkchic(f): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
Caly Modeling Agency

Caly Modeling Agency are grooming young Nigeria Models all over the country.

Young star Nigeria models are people,Caly Modeling agency are looking for.

Are you 5"2 or more?
Do you think you are beautiful enough to be on the back cover of a magazine?
Do you want to sail around the world with with your popular figure?
Do you have the skill of learning?
this is your opportunity to make your long last dream come to reality.
Send your details to Caly Modeling Agency.
mail [email]calymodelinagent@aol.com[/email]And a reply will be sent to you.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by nmonline: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
hello nairaland,

all would-be-models are invited to www.nigerianmodelsonline.com

we are in the process of creating a searchable model database which will allow agents and agencies find your profile more easily. visit www.nigerianmodelsonline for more information.
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hello may I inform the general public that Nitimar Model Agency no longer exists as the partners have gone their separate ways, you may no longer call the above stated numbers or visit the Isheri office for Nitimar Model agency related issues again, we are now a school of Interior decoration and design
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by inspiragh(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
Gerald reports for duty

geraldfordtech@yahoo.com

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Frankbet(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
Bellafrank Modeling Agency based in surulere is auditioning new male and female aspiring models in an open call audition (Amateur or part time, no experience necessary, now size 0 to size 26) for regular paid work as corporate ushers and models which can be arranged around any other work, childcare or school times.
The rates of pay are excellent, ideal to pay for university, holidays, or some spare spin money
Date: 15th & 16th June 2010
Venue: Ostra Hall & Hotel Alausa Lagos
Enquiries and online registration please go to our website - www.bellafrankmodel.com and/or call bella on 07092619251, 08191338410 or moji on 07025436562
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by kampusafr(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
My friend is also a model. Check the chemistry he has with other model on the jobs. He is looking for contact.

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Dreel(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2010
I am Dreel, am tall dark, 6ft and some Inc I am dark in complexion, love singing dancing and reading. I have the passion to be a model but don’t know how to come about it. I am based in Abuja my number is 07069351066.

Thanks

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by jaybee3(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^
Ambition or passion grin grin grin
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
Why not try this Modeling Agency:

www.fimodels.webs.com
www.fasioninstinct.com
or email info@fasioninstinct.com

phone number 08029314720

Facebook Group Page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130923609704

Wish Models Luck

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by demmy07: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2011
NaijaModels is a talent agency based in the UK. We have set up to promote Nigerian models. Aspiring or professional model? Sign Up now! by using this link

http://www.naijamodels.com/?xgi=4WMwhrjCvFlS2G

NaijaModels Team
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by harri87(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2011
Below are contacts of H&M Nigeria which is currently the biggest modeling network in the country.

handmng@gmail.com

twitter: @HandM_Nigeria
facebook: HandM Nigeria

follow them on twitter and facebook, they tweet update on auditions and castings.

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by esbicroft(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
i dont fink they are real, all are d same
Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by cutechic1: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
They are real but, most of them like money too much. You learn the art of modeling by working with lots of professionals (photographers, hair stylists, artists, fashion designers, e.t.c). U gain experience as u work and that is how u grow. Most of the agencies here in Nigeria don't know what they are about. Some actually say they'll hook u up with training school (and they make it compulsory). It is quite pathetic. Generally, most of them are just plain lazy!

1 Like

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by abeljerry: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
i want to be a model pls this are my contact below
name: anyeba abel jeremiah
address: 9 bode street ajegunle agege lagos nigeria
tel: +2347083215028

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
Why not try this Modeling Agency:

www.thefashioninstinct.com
www.fasioninstinct.com
email info@fasioninstinct.com or thefashioninstinct@gmail.com

phone number 08029314720, 01-8247617

Facebook Group Page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130923609704

Wish Models Luck

Re: The Best Modeling Agencys In Nigeria: Websites & Addresses by mckenny007: 4:28am On Dec 19, 2012
my name is kehinde, I'm am an upcoming model, I have the skill to learn what is needed to be learned and the ability to take instructions. I'm always comitted to what ever I'm doing & my dream is to become supermodel........i reside in ikoyi southwest,obalende, Lagos......my contact is +2348161243252 email:ayodelek94@gmail.com facebook ID: Ayodele kehinde mckenny twitter: @mckenny007
hoping to hear from tou soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.