Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,582 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 (59520 Views)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 26th April 2017 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 0) On 26th April 2016 / Everton Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 26th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Krasid(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
jimmy4x:

y u no come here last week come yarn ds kind tin.
If u think doz 2 guys are better, well, dts ur opinion, I wouldn't trade Hazard for any of the two.
How did hazard perform today?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by seunmsg(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Chelsea's trophy is sure, bt i wont rush to give Arsenal d FA cup until after dat match. Forget their current position on table, Aston villa is rejuvenated.

Mathematically, Chelsea's trophy is also not sure.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bros una neva win FA CUP na.... na Aston get am
Mackie1:
Ohhhh i don 4get sef there is COMMUNITY SHIELD AUGUST 10. we'll wait
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by chimerase2: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
Do not underestimate your opponents! undecided
mumu na d morale way dey wetin u talk? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

dont mind him. Are we in an english class??. D guy just dey vex say arsenal failed to stop chelsea. Lol...they wan win league cheesy cheesy
lol....dey started the season poor compared to Chelsea, ds is just a lesson to us, students especially, in whatever u do in life, make sure u start strong, dere will be time for u to relax at the end....Chelsea av been good, consistent and focused.
QUALITIES OF CHAMPIONS

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
jimmy4x:

Now that he's in pole position to win the PFA player of the year, are u smarter/wiser than those who nominated him and deem him fit for the award?
Do u get rated by the number of goals u scored in a season
why be say na me n u always... na u talk am that time say hazard na 3rd best and highest in January transfer... At least u see our former chat first na bro, i feel like you jez love takling me what i meant was many players got more assist and goal than he has... but bro we be padi o
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by melvin0004(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
seunmsg:

Chelsea wins the EPL, Arsenal wins the FA cup. Good season for both teams.
u forgot capital 1 cup
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bring in ON bro
Mackie1:
mark this day. records are meant to be broken... should arsenal win one day i ll personally c to it that you make that trek i Don write your name for my black book, i don't want any story that it was a joke oh.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigkesh:
Mourinho on 'boring, boring Chelsea' chant from
Arsenal fans: "I think boring is 10 years without a
title, that is very boring."
falling at semi finals 6 seasons in a row failing at round of 16 the next. and they call him special. and let him get facts right it's 8 years...
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by kobonaire(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
seunmsg:
Chelsea wins EPL and Arsenal Wins FA cup. Good season for both teams.??
Success is definitely defined differently for every team:-

For Chelsea this season:
They have bagged the League Cup (Capital One cup) already, in March, and they are now marching on to win the premier UK football trophy which is the EPL Championship cool
As a CFC fan, I am disappointed we did not do better in the Champions Leage. We set our standards high and I was expecting at least a semi-final appearance.

For Arsenal this season:
They have yet to win anything. They are probably going to win the FA cup. There is excitement among gunners fans about achieving 2nd place in EPL this season ... Yes i said excitement about winning 2nd place in EPL this season and the reason being that for the last 10 EPL seasons Arsenal has only managed a best of 3rd position in the EPL. embarassed undecided

That's why I say that there are different levels and expectations of success. I am glad that #CFC's goals are set higher cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
I could remember Vividly when mancity and man utd play,and Mancini accuse rooney for sending off Kompany, After the match Rooney Tweet goes lyk dis Was mancini Sick? Is Mancini not old enough to be rooney father, u ar taking it too serious, futball is nt lyk dat.......Me using F.word to wenger doesnt mean i mean it.
Bro am just saying. you don't have to do what others do enjoy the game
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Krasid:
How did hazard perform today?
I wasn't impressed with his performance even tho I wasn't expecting us to av it easy against Arsenal today, Hazard couldn't take on Belerin, he mostly didn't even made an attempt.
He wasn't outstanding buh I wud av been happy if Ramsey didn't stop him he tried to counter.
Perhaps, that could av been the turning point.
Fabregas messed up too, I wasn't expecting him to dive when Cazorla challenged him.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

dont mind him. Are we in an english class??. D guy just dey vex say arsenal failed to stop chelsea. Lol...they wan win league cheesy cheesy
na una sabi, i sha still get 1 bird for hand....
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
chimerase2:
mumu na d morale way dey wetin u talk? grin
Na wetin I talk, how far I hear say Mallam Rochas win grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
kobonaire:
Success is definitely defined differently for every team:-

For Chelsea this season:
They have bagged the League Cup (Capital One cup) already, in March, and they are now marching on to win the premier UK football trophy which is the EPL Championship cool
As a CFC fan, I am disappointed we did not do better in the Champions Leage. We set our standards high and I was expecting at least a semi-final appearance.

For Arsenal this season:
They have yet to win anything. They are probably going to win the FA cup. There is excitement among gunners fans about achieving 2nd place in EPL this season ... Yes i said excitement about winning 2nd place in EPL this season and the reason being that for the last 10 EPL seasons Arsenal has only managed a best of 3rd position in the EPL.

That's why I say that there are different levels and expectations of success. I am glad that #CFC's goals are set higher cool
c talk what of last season, and you must talk... onto say you get 1 good season u dey open mouth
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigkesh:
Mourinho on 'boring, boring Chelsea' chant from
Arsenal fans: "I think boring is 10 years without a
title, that is very boring."
Lmao....dxt was an EPIC response from Mou

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
melvin0004:
u forgot capital 1 cup
that 1 na trophy? toh me self won community shield
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by kobonaire(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mackie1:
c talk what of last season, and you must talk... onto say you get 1 good season u dey open mouth
In the last 10 years Arsenal has won just 1 trophy
In the last 10 years Chelsea has won just more trophies than the fingers on your hands can count ... you will have to use your toes too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by remsat7(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
up chelsea
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by melvin0004(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mackie1:
that 1 na trophy? toh me self won community shield
oga in england we hv 3 cup to fight 4 :epl, fa cup n league cup....... Community shield is 2 raised money for charity
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by ElekeNtioba: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mackie1:
na una sabi, i sha still get 1 bird for hand....

lol which bird?? Dont be too sure o! Chelsea own dey more certain dan urs.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
jimmy4x:

I wasn't impressed with his performance even tho I wasn't expecting us to av it easy against Arsenal today, Hazard couldn't take on Belerin, he mostly didn't even made an attempt.
He wasn't outstanding buh I wud av been happy if Ramsey didn't stop him he tried to counter.
Perhaps, that could av been the turning point.
Fabregas messed up too, I wasn't expecting him to dive when Cazorla challenged him.
This is how to analyze a game.. the truth not some fable. guy thumbs up i like honest people

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by ritababe(f): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
canalily:
Ritababe pls are u in stadiumundecided raise ur hand and show me where u are

right here sweet
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

lol which bird?? Dont be too sure o! Chelsea own dey more certain dan urs.
bad belle is welcomed. no worry may 30th is around the corner...
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mackie1:
why be say na me n u always... na u talk am that time say hazard na 3rd best and highest in January transfer... At least u see our former chat first na bro, i feel like you jez love takling me what i meant was many players got more assist and goal than he has... but bro we be padi o
lol....I don forget na buh d tin b say, all of una know say Hazard na baller, even confam coaches nd defenders respect am buh I no sabi wetin d guy do all of una opposition fans, una like to dey pick on am, every little mistake, nobody saw d costly mistake Sanchez made today, if no b drogba wey mumu....maybe na Sanchez for be tonyt scape goat.
Hazard wasn't spectacular today, he was last week, no b everyday Ronaldo, even Messi dey shine na
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
melvin0004:
oga in england we hv 3 cup to fight 4 :epl, fa cup n league cup....... Community shield is 2 raised money for charity
i hear you... when sir Alex retired they left community shield out of his achievements abi
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
kobonaire:

In the last 10 years Arsenal has won just 1 trophy
In the last 10 years Chelsea has won just more trophies than the fingers on your hands can count ... you will have to use your toes too grin grin
lol true... arsenal had a bad spell... buhhh take the whole cabinet...
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by melvin0004(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mackie1:
i hear you... when sir Alex retired they left community shield out of his achievements abi
pls community shield isnt a title ooooo.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by canalily(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
ritababe:

right here sweet
oh dearie! the match was bored as ur absence lingers.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Mackie1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
jimmy4x:

its alright just take it easy, he owns his life, he may chuz to obey or ignore u, we are all from diff backgrounds with varying upbringing.
Don't be pained Arsenal couldn't defeat Chelsea at home.
i wasn't expecting anyone to see ds as an easy match.
First vs second on the log shud b a tightly contested game.
why should i be pained its football. true tho buh still courtesy demands...
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by tola9ja: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2015

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mackie1:
This is how to analyze a game.. the truth not some fable. guy thumbs up i like honest people
lol....thanks, wetin I wan take lie do, he couldn't take on Bellerin, na my best player for ds life, I too like am, I fit name my pickin Hazard sef...buh I yab am today as e couldn't take on Bellerin buh I still love nd respect him.
I hope he doesnt leave Chelsea yet cheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 / Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.