Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Student Gets Rejected From University & She Writes Them A Rejection Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Gets Rejected From University & She Writes Them A Rejection Letter (654 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Gets Rejected From University & She Writes Them A Rejection Letter by toobby(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
17yr old Siobhan O'Dell from North Carolina
applied to study at Duke University in her home
state and got rejected. The school's admissions
department sent her a letter on March 26th
telling her she'd failed to make the grade. After
she got a rejection letter from them, she refused
to take no for an answer & sent them a letter of
her own, rejecting their rejection. See the letter

1 Like

Re: Student Gets Rejected From University & She Writes Them A Rejection Letter by seunlayi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
the should just admit her

2 Likes

Re: Student Gets Rejected From University & She Writes Them A Rejection Letter by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Who pays the piper?

Who is dictating the tone?

Our fingers are crossed.
Re: Student Gets Rejected From University & She Writes Them A Rejection Letter by toprealman: 1:24am On Apr 02, 2015
I TAKE IN EVERY APRIL FOOL'S DAY INFO WITH A PINCH OF SALT. BETA PIKIN THOUGH.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Governor Ibikunle Amosun On MAPOLY Impunity / Unilag And U. I Cbt Post Ume Test / Made In Nigeria English (mine)-correct Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.