Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Advice On Choice Of Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Choice Of Phone (664 Views)

Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Choice Of Phone by PrettySmart(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hey guys....i lost my phone recently,planning to get a new one,bt I'm lost over wide range of choices......i need a fone wit 8mp camera,5inch screen,gud ROM and RAM,nice resolution,and gud battery life....at a cost nt more than 18k to 20k
ur pieces of advice are humbly welcome!
Re: Advice On Choice Of Phone by incredible6(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
PrettySmart:
Hey guys....i lost my phone recently,planning to get a new one,bt I'm lost over wide range of choices......i need a fone wit 8mp camera,5inch screen,gud ROM and RAM,nice resolution,and gud battery life....at a cost nt more than 18k to 20k
ur pieces of advice are humbly welcome!

" infinix hot" search it on jumia i saw a friend using it, do extra research tho
Re: Advice On Choice Of Phone by Saucekide25(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2015
You can go for the infinix Hot
Re: Advice On Choice Of Phone by PrettySmart(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Saucekide25:
You can go for the infinix Hot
infinix hot or infinix hot note......which is better?
Re: Advice On Choice Of Phone by PrettySmart(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2015
incredible6:

" infinix hot" search it on jumia i saw a friend using it, do extra research tho
any gionee product within this range with good specs?
Re: Advice On Choice Of Phone by Friedyokes: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Injoo one
Re: Advice On Choice Of Phone by incredible6(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
PrettySmart:

any gionee product within this range with good specs?

I don't know, just googled the brand sef... i Neva knew.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Rooting Android And Jailbreaking Ios Explained. / Pls How Can I Block This Caller Help Me! / How To Network Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (sgh-l317m) Frm Koodo Network Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.