Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Remember Him.! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember Him.! (379 Views)

Atheists And Agnostics How Do You Feel When You Remember This Hymn Verse / Sometimes I Weep, When I Remember I Am A Muslim! / Oba Of Benin Is Dead"remember Apostle Suleman's Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Him.! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Scripture: "He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” Luke 24:6-7

As we get ready to celebrate Easter, reflect on the sacrifice Jesus made for us by giving up His life for us. And praise Him because we're given eternal life when we place our trust in Him because Jesus defeated death by coming back to life! Do you have questions about who Jesus is? Just write to us and ask.
Re: Remember Him.! by Odunharry(m): 12:50am On Apr 02, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

The Dew Drop / Food For Thought / Prayer Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.