Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe (2438 Views)

Moet Abebe Twerking On Air To Small Doctor's Latest "Penalty" (Video) / Moet Abebe And Her Backside In Swimsuit Photos / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by akinyemibalogs: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Soundcity Vj, Moet Abebe who recently got engaged to her unknown boo shares her experience after the engagement.
Speaking in a recent chat, Moet says
''I took Nigerians by shock cos most of the time people think you are not serious with your life, just because I like to keep my private life private does not mean I am not doing anything with it. Soo many of my fans, crushes still call me and say they cannot believe my engagement in real, so I just send them again the photo of my ring..lol. Men are funny sometimes''

Very funny indeed..Well see her engagement announcement; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/yaaay-its-easter-weekend-at-planet.html

Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by buygala(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
MOET kor, Eva wine ni undecided

Someone with a name like that of an Aristo gets engaged to an Asari photocopy, and I am supposed to give a fucck? angry

Please someone should help me tell her that getting engaged doesn't mean that such a person is 'serious with her life' undecided ....

Also, engagement rings don't mean shittt.Men use 'engagement rings' these days to hold down a lady and keep fuccking her for free till kingdom come, and then call off the engagement when they have zapped all possible nutrients from her vagina undecided.. ..

It's the title 'Mrs' that actually means that one has successfully broken the yoke of spinsterhood.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Chizzy20(f): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2015
ok..congrats.
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
which men

Those small boys on twitter?

1 Like

Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
ok..congrats.

thank you, thank you
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
from moet point of view, to get serious with your life you need to be engaged. i don hear am.
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Chizzy20(f): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

thank you, thank you
re u d one dat is engaged?
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
re u d one dat is engaged?

yes

In fact I feel like a super man right now
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Tallesty1(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:
which men

She's got the mentality of some nland babes.
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Chizzy20(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

yes

In fact I feel like a super man right now
dats nyc...guess d lady will b lucky to ve an upcoming star lyk u...
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
She's got the mentality of some nland babes.

Nairaland get babes?
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
dats nyc...guess d lady will b lucky to ve an upcoming star lyk u...

point of correction, im not an upcoming star

I'm already a Mega Super Star
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Chizzy20(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

point of correction, im not an upcoming star

I'm already a Mega Super Star
Really...hw cum ve neva heard any of ur songs?
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
Really...hw cum ve neva heard any of ur songs?

why all this interview

Are you a journalist?
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Chizzy20(f): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

why all this interview

Are you a journalist?
nah...am nt...
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:
which men

You are a big boy, shey? undecided
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
nah...am nt...

ok like I told someone yesterday.. my album is still a work in progress

I will start releasing singles when I got 12 tracks

We are applying wisdom because of piracy
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Chizzy20(f): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

ok like I told someone yesterday.. my album is still a work in progress

I will start releasing singles when I got 12 tracks

We are applying wisdom because of piracy
no prob...patiently anticipating d release of ur album.
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

You are a big boy, shey? undecided

You know the answer to your question na grin
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
no prob...patiently anticipating d release of ur album.

ok good to know

And hey tell your friends about it

Cheers
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Chizzy20(f): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

ok good to know

And hey tell your friends about it

Cheers
k..will do jst dat...
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizzy20:
k..will do jst dat...

Smiles
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

You know the answer to your question na grin
Indeed. undecided
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

Indeed. undecided

na small Pikin dey worry you grin
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

na small Pikin dey worry you grin
At my age, Genevieve and Omotola don born pikin. tongue
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

At my age, Genevieve and Omotola don born pikin. tongue

how old are you
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

how old are you
How much is in your bank account? tongue
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

How much is in your bank account? tongue

twelve naira, twenty four kobo

So why did you ask d
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

twelve naira, twenty four kobo

So why did you ask d
Nothing. tongue
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Airforce1(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

Nothing. tongue

roll up sleeves and walk away
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by Danhumprey: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:

why all this interview

Are you a journalist?
Lol. You are a clown!gringringrin
Re: ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe by axortedbabe(f): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Moet kor,kai kai ni..
Corn-grass to u..

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Believe Everything You Read Online, I Just Bought A New Car – Ernest Asuzu / Patoranking Best Drawing Portrait Painting By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / Shop-owner Overpowered A Robber Grabbed His Gun & Shot Him Several Times (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.