Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Seun Osewa, your attention is needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, your attention is needed (788 Views)

Seun Osewa Your Attention Is Needed On Twitter By A Lady (PHOTO) / Mr Seun , Your Attention Is Needed. / Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic (2) (3) (4)

Seun Osewa, your attention is needed by Geraucald(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
I think Nairaland should add more features in this forum, in other to make it more enjoyable for all.
The feature I'm talking about is "Dislike"
Since there is (Quote) (Report) (Like) and (share), why not introduce (Dislike)?
It will surely be fun.
Re: Seun Osewa, your attention is needed by Geraucald(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2015
embarassed Haba! Nairalanders, why is no one commenting? Pls don't allow this thread to die
Re: Seun Osewa, your attention is needed by Karleb(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Geraucald:
embarassed Haba! Nairalanders, why is no one commenting? Pls don't allow this thread to die

Because this thread does not make sense, at least to me. Imagine if I and many other Nlander who doesn't agree to your school of thought decided not to like nor share but dislike your posts on this thread that's assuming there was a dislike button, tell me sincerely how would you feel? undecided

Re: Seun Osewa, your attention is needed by Geraucald(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Karleb:

Because this thread does not make sense, at least to me. Imagine if I and many other Nlander who doesn't agree to your school of thought decided not to like nor share but dislike your posts on this thread that's assuming there was a dislike button, tell me sincerely how would you feel? undecided

I'll feel sad and then try to find out why you dislike it, by doing that, next time, I won't make a silly post that people will dislike so easily, we might have different thoughts, but I respect yours also.
Re: Seun Osewa, your attention is needed by Dekatron(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
No, I PERSONALLY DONT WANT. I want one that you can like 'YOUR OWN COMMENT' like Facebook. At all at all, na im bad pass. If nobody likes my comment, i like it! Lol

Re: Seun Osewa, your attention is needed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think the nairaland share button is useless i just dont get it, you are right like and dislike buttons would suit a forum like this

Re: Seun Osewa, your attention is needed by Geraucald(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
denzmark:
I think the nairaland share button is useless i just dont get it, you are right like and dislike buttons would suit a forum like this

I also don't know the use of the share button, but it never caught my thinking till aftr u said it.

Nigeria To Overtake Uk , France In Economy Growth By 2030 / Is There Any Relationship Btw Music Nd Barbing/barbers? / Nairalanders What Are Your Hobbies?