Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Doctor Tells Kim Kardashian "She'll Need To Have Uterus Removed" If She Has Anot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctor Tells Kim Kardashian "She'll Need To Have Uterus Removed" If She Has Anot (476 Views)

Sibling Rivalry - Kylie Jenner Tells Kim Kardashian To Stay In Her Lane / Doctor Tells Kim Kardashain To Have Her Uterus Removed / Kim K Needs To Have "Uterus Removed" After Another Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Tells Kim Kardashian "She'll Need To Have Uterus Removed" If She Has Anot by amebotrends: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Kim Kardashian got a shocking news from her fertility doctor - that she will need to have her uterus removed if she has another baby. In a preview clip from an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim told the camera;

"I’m trying to get a hold of Kanye, because I just came from my fertility doctor and they need me to go into surgery to clear out something in my uterus,” she told the cameras.

She later gets hold of Kanye and shares the shocking news with hi. What she told Kanye ....... http://amebotrends..com/2015/04/doctor-tells-kim-kardashian-shell-need.html

(1) (Reply)

New Skit_omini Aho In Man Of Hope / Who Rocked The Denim Look? / *nairalander Initiative*musical*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.