Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,513 members, 7,770,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Mortal Kombat X Release - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mortal Kombat X Release (10519 Views)

Gaming (fifa 17, Mortal Kombat X, Dance Central) + Chills / How To Download And Play Updated Mortal Kombat X Apk+obb Data File V1.12 / Thread For Mortal Kombat X Gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2015

Ok guys....its exactly one week and four days left for the official release of Mortal Kombat X (Mortal Kombat 10)

The current fighters list features 29 characters both new and old (sub zero and scorpion included as usual), with some characters even having genetic ties to fighters of Mortal Kombat past

Also, guest characters like Jason (in Freedy vs Jason), Predator (From the Predator movie), Tanya and Tremor would also be in the list. Including Goro

Each character in Mortal Kombat X has three different fighting style variants. You select the variants immediately after you select your character.

The game would be available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS & Android
And also PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 (April)

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by Cine(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
YES, i can't wait for this game. It's a day one purchase for my PS4 to add to my growing collection of games.

I think I'm going to main Erron Black and/or Ferra Torr, and will have Jacqueline and ermac as my 2nds. I think I'll stay clear of the ninjas in this game, so no reptile or scorpion.

Can't wait.
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by parrotibaba(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
@op are u sure about d Android release?
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by 04kaa: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
I have it on ps4 add me and invite me for a game, psn id is BolajiFlowshow
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by kimco(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2015
My pc is ready. Finally a modern mk with run. So tired of the slow, tekken style mks that were released in the past
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Cine:
YES, i can't wait for this game. It's a day one purchase for my PS4 to add to my growing collection of games.

I think I'm going to main Erron Black and/or Ferra Torr, and will have Jacqueline and ermac as my 2nds. I think I'll stay clear of the ninjas in this game, so no reptile or scorpion.

Can't wait.

I have no idea who im going to main....on mk9 i mained Cyrax, Kitana and Kabal... Im waiting to try all the xters before i decide cheesy but Raiden and Kano look gud grin
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
@op are u sure about d Android release?
Yup
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2015
04kaa:
I have it on ps4 add me and invite me for a game, psn id is BolajiFlowshow

i think i already have you on my friends list. My disc would come in tomorrow...will buzz you smiley
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2015
kimco:
My pc is ready. Finally a modern mk with run. So tired of the slow, tekken style mks that were released in the past
Mk9 was very good. it didnt have a run, but dashes and blocked-dashes...it was fast paced too smiley
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by kimco(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
PrinceNN:

Mk9 was very good. it didnt have a run, but dashes and blocked-dashes...it was fast paced too smiley
Naa it wasn't, atleast for me. The dash didn't work for me atallll. I'm glad the run is back
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by Martins360: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Add me on Xbox one guys DarkVeteran 10
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by tunergy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
PrinceNN:

Ok guys....its exactly one week and four days left for the official release of Mortal Kombat X (Mortal Kombat 10)

The current fighters list features 29 characters both new and old (sub zero and scorpion included as usual), with some characters even having genetic ties to fighters of Mortal Kombat past

Also, guest characters like Jason (in Freedy vs Jason), Predator (From the Predator movie), Tanya and Tremor would also be in the list. Including Goro

Each character in Mortal Kombat X has three different fighting style variants. You select the variants immediately after you select your character.

The game would be available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS & Android
And also PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 (April)

The sad thing is there are no competition to Match my skill in NIGERIA. I have played online and yet to come accros any worthy Nigerian. Maybe it is the Internet network hindering Nigerians.
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by Martins360: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
You wouldn't be saying that if you played me man grin
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
tunergy:

The sad thing is there are no competition to Match my skill in NIGERIA. I have played online and yet to come accros any worthy Nigerian. Maybe it is the Internet network hindering Nigerians.

sadly, the lag we experience from our isps here make it pointless to play games like mk online.
however, i know some really good players here, strictly offline tho... evo top 8 material
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Martins360:

identify yourself tongue
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by tunergy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
PrinceNN:

sadly, the lag we experience from our isps here make it pointless to play games like mk online.
however, i know some really good players here, strictly offline tho... evo top 8 material

I understand, Played with some Nigerians with tag (9JA) on BF3 back in the days. they played well, only issues is they get disconnected so often.
do you play online?
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
tunergy:

I understand, Played with some Nigerians with tag (9JA) on BF3 back in the days. they played well, only issues is they get disconnected so often.
do you play online?

Yea i do, but mostly fifa and for other games that are not very lag dependent, i can compensate.
but MK ... at 60fps, the lag alone takes about a third of a second without questions lol
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by dsaynt: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Awesome game. Got it pre release and trying to choose my main character.
I am liking Cassie Cage using Hollywood variant. She's a naughty one...the way she dey brush guys with her whip on their.... cheesy . Once u press L1 close up to throw she hits then whips the guy opponent between the legs. Hahahaha
But Subzero and Quan Chi are coming out tops for me.
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by tunergy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
PrinceNN:

Yea i do, but mostly fifa and for other games that are not very lag dependent, i can compensate.
but MK ... at 60fps, the lag alone takes about a third of a second without questions lol

I can only imagine. that means there would be lots of competition for gamers to face off, since they can't do that online.
Is there an organised body for that?
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by dimdim001(m): 4:48am On Apr 18, 2015
tunergy:

Wats ur PSN ID? Lemme sharply give u special beating online smiley

Martins360:

Wats ur PSN ID too

PrinceNN:

MKX doesn't lag at all for me, and I've played ova 200 games online, ryt nw my intrnt provider is giving me rily crappy speeds, yet I play smoothly online...it works beta for us here in Naija if u hv d UK region of d CD
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by kimco(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
For those looking for a smaller sized download, u shud try kaoskrew. U can google it.
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
dsaynt:
Awesome game. Got it pre release and trying to choose my main character.
I am liking Cassie Cage using Hollywood variant. She's a naughty one...the way she dey brush guys with her whip on their.... cheesy . Once u press L1 close up to throw she hits then whips the guy opponent between the legs. Hahahaha
But Subzero and Quan Chi are coming out tops for me.

yea i got the pre release too...but it took a while to ship it down to phc plus logistics wahala...
Cassie looks tough....and flashy lol like her father ...Mr Hollywood
Sub zero doesnt strike me as an interesting character just yet...time will tell
My mains are Kung lao (Buzz saw varianat) and Jax (pumped up variant)... wanted to main scorps but i strongly believe he would be nerfed with upcomming patches cheesy cheesy
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
tunergy:

I can only imagine. that means there would be lots of competition for gamers to face off, since they can't do that online.
Is there an organised body for that?

Not really...just regular fights at weekends
Tho in lagos theres much more action there... the EVO i mean
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by PrinceNN(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
dimdim001:

Wats ur PSN ID too

MKX doesn't lag at all for me, and I've played ova 200 games online, ryt nw my intrnt provider is giving me rily crappy speeds, yet I play smoothly online...it works beta for us here in Naija if u hv d UK region of d CD

whats ur isp...id like to know your latency also...
Does d region have to do with overloaded US servers?? i always stay away from anything UK...lol US dollar is cheaper grin
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by dimdim001(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
PrinceNN:

whats ur isp...id like to know your latency also...
Does d region have to do with overloaded US servers?? i always stay away from anything UK...lol US dollar is cheaper grin

Ya, I always like to go for anytin US too, bt I managed to jst go for UK version of MKX cos dat's wat wz available 1st & I wz tempted to get it quick, & since I dint plan to get any DLC (wich wld hv required me going to d UK store) & also I tot all region wld b able to play each oda...bt nw I'm kinda glad I got d UK version cos MKX is region lockd, meaning pple wit d US version can only play oda pple wit US version, likewise pple wit d UK version, and so on...so dat means dere r diff servers in UK & US, and if som1 in Naija has d US version, he wld hv to connect to d US servers far away in US wich may cos issues while connecting unless ur ntwrk is very very strong...so I connect wit d UK servers wich is not too far frm us here in Naija, dats y I get very smooth online experience even wit my Swift network dat is currently giving me like 0.5mb/s dwnld & 7mb/s uploads & pings of arnd 40
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by tunergy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
dimdim001:

Wats ur PSN ID too

add me: PSN ID: Beepee
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by dimdim001(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
tunergy:

add me: PSN ID: Beepee

OMG! R u for real!?!? Is dat rily ur ID shocked I hv a frnd who's ID resembles dat...or am I bin trolled on undecided
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by cao(f): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Had a chat today with a colleagues at work about this, the guy was singing its praises. Plus, how one guy had a tantrum when my colleague chose Reptile to play and he finished the guy. Then how the guy just dropped out when he saw that my colleague had chosen Ermac for the next fight. The guy just dey insult my colleague die finish...the fatality was too much for the poor guy to handle. Chei guys they catch feelings...
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by parrotibaba(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2015
d Android version is yet to be released though it's out on iOS
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by dsaynt: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
cao:
Had a chat today with a colleagues at work about this, the guy was singing its praises. Plus, how one guy had a tantrum when my colleague chose Reptile to play and he finished the guy. Then how the guy just dropped out when he saw that my colleague had chosen Ermac for the next fight. The guy just dey insult my colleague die finish...the fatality was too much for the poor guy to handle. Chei guys they catch feelings...

Honestly, the MK team really went all out with fatalities, brutalities as well as the x-ray moves. Awesome stuff!
Re: Mortal Kombat X Release by Cine(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
MKX ON PS4 Naija peeps add me up for some private matches online

My PSN is: rebelsofthesky

I've had over 500 matches online. I play only after 6 o clock as it becomes lag free then.

I think people should post their PSN so we can add each other up for some fights.

peace out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[tut] How To Play Psx Roms On Symbian S60v2 Phone / Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 20 Android Ultimate Team Download Apk+obb Update Hd Graphics / Top ISP For Gaming In Nigeria (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.