Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Need Help On How To Get DPR Certification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Get DPR Certification (1854 Views)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / DPR Behind Sale Of Petrol Above N100 - Marketers / Nigeria’s Gas Reserves To Last 79 Years – DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Get DPR Certification by generalpam: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
i just started a company and i really need help in getting information on how to get dpr certification. i want to know other certifications needed in getting contracts from oil and gas firm. thanks in anticipation of your contributions
Re: I Need Help On How To Get DPR Certification by ITbomb(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Among other things, get registered with National Local Content Board
Re: I Need Help On How To Get DPR Certification by Nelton(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2015
There is a thread on that here. Search for it. The nairaland contractors lounge. You will find everything you need there. The documents you need and how to obtain them. In any case getting a DPR certificate is not difficult. Just visit theit office and tell them you eant a DPR certificate and they will tell you how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean UK Used Iphone 5s For Sale / Sewing Machine Servicing / Paxful.com Hold Many Vendors Bitcoin And Refuses To Release It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.