Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' (1363 Views)

If You Never Did This Before Than You Missed Something Big.. / Are You 40 And You Never Did Any Of These? / "You Mean You Never Did Any Of These As A Kid?!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by bobcharly(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria
99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed ― if u didn't throw your milk
tooth
on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school. ― If you didn't
act
film inuncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses
with
sand. - If you didn't write ur name on paper and
insert it
into your pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If you didn't close d fridge door really slowly to
see
when the
lights went off. - If you never waved @ white birds
expectin your nails to
be whiter
- If you never heard of a ghost that stays under
mango trees @nights
- If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick
and
called it you car!
- If you didnt mix garri and sugar in your pocket and
eat
while
walking along the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess your Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one you did.
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet you didn't
know.
Don't be
shy, I didn't know either until now, I am sure
% of adults that grew up in Nigeria dont know that the
nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually
"standard living standard living". D song in
church
saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is
actually "
o sing on sing on, praise d lord. I know you are
singing
it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are you guilty?
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
I never did any of those. I was born and bred in Karachi, Pakistan.
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by Pweedyfaszy(f): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lolz...hmm..doz daiz.

1 Like

Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by dopekush(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
dose r nice compilations.. I actually did almost all..

1 Like

Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by bobcharly(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
lol, i've been to karachi before...they do 50% of what i just put up...u must be 'from upstairs to school' type...lol
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by orobs93(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
I did all except dat garri ina d pcket with sugar kai

1 Like

Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by dechandel(f): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
I did not do any lipsrsealed
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by Ekiseme(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
I did all except washing your hand and leg instead of bathing, you should replace that one with "playing and forgot to wash your school uniform,you'll wash it the next morning and dry it with a towel"

otu osha amaka cool

1 Like

Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by bobcharly(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
dechandel:
I did not do any lipsrsealed
congrats my dear...but u really missed!
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by bobcharly(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmm...abeg which of the Mods dey incharge, abeg move this topic to promise land na...abeg
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by bobcharly(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pweedyfaszy:
Lolz...hmm..doz daiz.
yea..good old days...hope u did plenty of those....
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by Daughterzion(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
ur username contradicts

1 Like

Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by bobcharly(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
ur username contradicts
lol..u just pointed me to that...make she dey form na..
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by ireneony(f): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
hshah the good old days
Re: If You Never Did Any Of These, You Must Be An 'indomie Pikin' by phranq(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2016
papa umuazi!!!! akpa egwuregwu

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back / When You Have Eaten More Than You Can Shew / SA Pastor Who Fed Members Live Snakes Now Feed Them With Their Pants & Bras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.