Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... (1178 Views)

Four (4) Alternatives For Candidates That Failed JAMB / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by toscodj: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Are you a fresh secondary school graduate or have you been writing Jamb for long and yet no admission for you? if yes, then this message is for u
I will like to introduce you to a programme called IJMBE (Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination).
This programme is organized by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in order to tackle the issue of students not getting admitted into their preffered universities
And the good news about this programme is that you begin from 200 level instead of 100 level.
The programme is a 9months programme and it is designed in such a way that even if you are having an incomplete o'level result or awaiting result, you can still apply.
At the end of the program you will get admission into 200level in the university of your choosing through the use of direct entry form and your IJMBE result

ADVANTAGES OF IJMBE PROGRAMME
1. NO entrance exams(screening) for the programme
2. Students with awaiting result can apply
3. Students with incomplete O'level result can apply
4. The Ijmb result does not expire
5. You get SURE admission into 200 level Instead of 100

HOW TO APPLY
Get more info and apply at http://www.zolakeduconsult.com
Or feel free to call/whatsapp on 08144332299.
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Tashaamania(f): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
I failed jamb, I got 98..   cry cry
The number you posted doesnt exist na  angry
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by toscodj: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:
I failed jamb, I got 98.. cry cry
The number you posted doesnt exist na sad angry

Please try d number again cos i just tried it and it rang
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Vivly(f): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Send me airtime and I'll call. I promise.
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Tashaamania(f): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
You failed jamb too? sad
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Tashaamania(f): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
toscodj:

Please try d number again cos i just tried it and it rang
it's not going, I swear I'm not lying sad
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Enegod(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
grin grin
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Enegod(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:
I failed jamb, I got 98..   cry cry
The number you posted doesnt exist na  angry

You even try...I got 43 sad
Op, any hope for me?
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Tashaamania(f): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
You even try...I got 43 sad
Op, any hope for me?
omg, shocked you are hopelessly hopeless..
I pray OP has a solution for you 'coz left to me, I'll advise you start hawking bread and akara asap sad
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by toscodj: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

I pray OP has a solution for you 'coz left to me, I'll advise you start hawking bread and akara asap sad

LOL smiley
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Enegod(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Vivly(f): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

You failed jamb too? sad
Na so we see am o. sad sad
Op can I study med surg with 132?
MTN card let's discuss.
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Vivly(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

it's not going, I swear I'm not lying sad
why you too dey lie like this?
Why you too dey lie like this?
E good for your eye?
E good for your eye?

Have you you seen that house of Ajebo video that got this lyric?
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Tashaamania(f): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
Na so we see am o. sad sad
Op can I study med surg with 132?
MTN card let's discuss.
132, my gawd! You are soo intelligent shocked shocked
I attended Otakara secondary school, my condition no get remedy sad
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Tashaamania(f): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
why you too dey lie like this?
Why you too dey lie like this?
E good for your eye?
E good for your eye?

Have you you seen that house of Ajebo video that got this lyric?
Yeah I have grin grin
remember the guy that hawks gala in aeroplane traffic? grin
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Vivly(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah I have grin grin the guy that hawks gala in an aeroplane traffic grin
Yup. You gat it Eneda. smiley
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Tashaamania(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
Yup. You gat it Eneda. smiley
You speak spanish? cheesy
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Vivly(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

You speak spanish? cheesy
Does the pope hate Catholics?grin No.
Re: Failed JAMB? There Is Still Hope For You..read This.... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
If you are really serious, i can help you get admission in a school. Whatsapp me.

(1) (Reply)

IMT Post Utme 2015 Application Procedures, Venue, Dates Out / 3 Addictions Killing Nigerian Students / (PHOTOS) See What A Student Of FCET AKOKA Posted On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.