Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Unknown Treasure At Your Disposal - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unknown Treasure At Your Disposal (451 Views)

Unknown Graphics Card Issue Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Treasure At Your Disposal by AyoAdisa(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its a true saying that their is a treasure at our disposal or closer to us than we know it.

I just remembered a father who always question his children anytime they search for something not knowing its where about. "But where did you kept it" he would ask with much lecture and displeasure.

Sometimes afterwards, he was searching for something dear to him but couldn't disclose it to his kids because he knows the ordeal. They would throw same question at him with displeasure. So he kept quite searching everywhere. With no avail his children asked if they could help? No, he replied!

From the sitting room he entered the bedroom, to the kitchen.... and finally to the rest-room. Standing by the mirror in-there, he saw what he was searching for hanging right on his head. His eye-glasses! With deep-breath he walked away blaming himself for not disclosing what his need was.

I would rather disclose mine. Guess same applies to you.

Same way the mirror opened is eye is how am going to open your eye to the opportunity near some of my keen readers.

Our so-called dead inverter or trailer batteries are often abandoned or disposed carelessly. Meanwhile they are convertible resources. Perhaps you have any around you or knows a friend, family or fans with same, buzz me and we would be there for payment and pickup. It has monetary value depending on its size and capacity.

For people residing in Lagos Nigeria, we would be there for payment and pickup. For folks outside Lagos, quantity comes to play. You can reach us via phone call or whatsapp chat on 234-809-8340-275.

One man's junk is another man's Jewelry!

Do have a lovely day. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Company Now For $0. Reseller.mindoxy.com / Desktop And Laptop Repair , Network, Cctv Installation Intercom And Sales / Buy Any Brand New Of Laptop And Get 8gb Flash Drive Wih 1year Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.