Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single (940 Views)

Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around / Top 10 Divorced And Happily Single Nollywood Actresses / I Am Happily Single – Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single by quadrado: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015

In a recent interview with Encomium, Nollywood actress Ini Edo talked about her love life.

On getting her groove back after she dumped her ex husband, Philip, the actress said

“I have always had my groove (laughs). But you know now, I’m a happy person all the time. Life is too short to dwell on regrets and pains.”

On moving into a new house and driving posh wheels, Ini said

“I don’t dwell on those things. I just want to keep doing better films, doing good in my profession. I just want to keep growing”
When asked if she’s in a fresh romance, Ini said

“No, I’m not. I’m in love with myself. I’m a single girl, very, very happily single.”

credits to www.betavibes..com

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Single after used nd dump
Re: Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single by sinaj(f): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
u dnt xpect her to admit dat she iz depressed...

no my biz though...
walks outta thread
Re: Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single by olasoji1: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Davido purchases a Porsche, and shows it off on instagram (Photo)

See photo here====>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/davido-purchases-porsche-and-shows-it.html

Re: Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Best picture I've seen of her ever. Still looks like a bushgirl anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z’s Rep Visits Don Jazzy And Mavin Record Crew In Lagos(pix) / Check Out Photos From Alex Ekubo’s 29th Birthday Party / Parents Bribed Their Teens Kids With Cocaine To Get Them To Do Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.