Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Soon Foreigner Coming To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soon Foreigner Coming To Nigeria (556 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon Foreigner Coming To Nigeria by meetlekan(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
My fellow Nigerians soon we gonna transform to our old living life of 1naira to 1dollar ,good electricity ,all our lost company will be back ,more investment , 80% of good standard living and every citizens will wanna be back home and foreigner will wanna relocate to Nigeria. I wanna ask how will you treat foreigner or which country will you strict to mostly due to their attitude to us when visiting their country. Drop your comment.
Re: Soon Foreigner Coming To Nigeria by guttentag(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2015
I look forward to that Day
Re: Soon Foreigner Coming To Nigeria by 19naia(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Most countries interested in foriegners coming to visit or live, allow foreigners to show up with no visa and get automatic stamp to enter the country.. US and UK citizens can go to over 160 countries without passport.. There are other countries that have the same priviledge..

Nigeria does not allow foriegners to come without going through some of the most inconvenient steps to obtain a visa.. They require an online application, a face to face interview at the consulate that can be over 1500km away from where applicants live in USA.. And other things involved.. All that to go to a place that even the foriegn oil workers have to stay under heavy security just to work there and help the country advance..

Nigeira must start by joining the 167 nations that allow US, UK, Netherlands and other citizens to just come and get automatic entry stamp on arrival, to stay 90 days or more...
I have been to 17 countries and Nigeria is the only one i cannot go to without going through so much trouble to get a visa on US passport to come there and worry about things that dont worry me in 167 other countries..

The first step to bringing guest to your house, is to open the gate.... Many nations are making big money from americans and european tourist flocking to their countries to enjoy a new experience with strange people in strange lands...

Open d gate and they will come..
I beg, if Nigeria cannot see to open d gate, how can they see to have guest enter and enjoy?
Re: Soon Foreigner Coming To Nigeria by meetlekan(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
You are right but still some country treat us like slave which they forget that not all foreigner come to destroy their country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Country To Settle Down / Pls Advice Me / How To Get Immersed In A New Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.