Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him (926 Views)

Amber Rose Says If A Robber Breaks Into Her House She’ll Give Him A BJ To Stay A / True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With / Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him by emassflourish(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CJEu4_YZdac/VR2vkTg1VfI/AAAAAAAE4ZE/YEABOkgkX8Q/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xm-jeyLcv8c/VR2vlAOnXOI/AAAAAAAE4ZI/85iwwcIiTj8/s1600/2.png[/img]

A www...a woman still in love with her man. She just posted this on instagram. I love the way she's fighting for her happiness...and so openly. Wiz give this woman another chance nah! Abeg...

See more tweet
Re: Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him by missbehave247(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
K
Re: Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him by Airforce1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
when a woman truly loves you eh
Re: Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him by olaideeeedris(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
He better as u dey humble like our president and accept say u no fit live without him. God go help u
Re: Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:
when a woman truly loves you eh

Ma guy GEJ don rule for six years
Buhari don contest for presidency 3 time

How va for the album na
Re: Amber Rose Says She Wants Wiz Khalifa Back, That She's Unhappy Without Him by sinaj(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
We live for Reality not Society...i wnt forget diz sentence in a hurry...

i tot she iz happy single, o! daz Ini edo's word...my bad lipsrsealed

she really loves Khalifa embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Commander Of Boko Haram Killed With Thousands Of Foreign Currency With Him. 18+ / Photos: Checkout Chris Brown New Jet / Starboy CEO, Wizkid Drops MTN For Globacom, Set To Earn #120million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.