Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Mourinho Could Return To Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Could Return To Madrid (507 Views)

Mourinho Could Succeed Benitez At Real Madrid - Calderon / Jose Mourinho Could Face FA Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Could Return To Madrid by Greatihex(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Alvaro Arbeloabelieves Chelseamanager Jose Mourinhocould return to coach Real Madridin the future.
The 52-year-old coached Madrid for three years before leaving the current Champions League holders to return to Chelsea.
Mourinho guided the Bernabeu side to the Liga title in 2011-12, the Copa del Rey in his first season in charge and the Supercopa de Espana in 2012.
However, he was also at the centre of a number of controversies during his spell at Madrid as he fell out with key players such as Iker Casillas and Sergio Ramos.
Arbeloa remains a keen admirer of Mourinho, though, and can imagine the Portuguese return to the Spanish capital in the future.
"There is a chance that Mourinho will return to Real Madrid in the future," Arbeloa toldEl Chiringuito.
"I do not know when, but I do believe he could return one day.
"I do not agree with those who say he divided Madrid. I am a Mourinho fan. He knows what he wants and is always straight and honest. He does not have any fear."
Mourinho has a contract with Chelsea until June 2017.
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/10401152
Re: Mourinho Could Return To Madrid by starlingbawa(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Anything and just about everything is possible when it's got to do with transfers in football.

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Propose Real Madrid SWAP Deal For David De Gea And Gareth Bale / The Rationale Behind The Strength Of A Football Team? / Nigeria Vs Australia Female W.C, Roll In Ur Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.