Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? (1095 Views)

Hilarious: When Ur Grandpa Who Was A Palm Wine Tapper Reincarnate As Ur Son / if Ur Salary Is N2M/ Mth, Hw Much Can U Giv Ur Wife As Mthly Allowance? / Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? by pimplucious: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2015
This dad was about to leave the house when he passed by his son Jake’s room, he was astonished to see everthing was off the floor and the bed was even nicely made. Then, he quickly noticed an envelope, propped up on the pillow. It was addressed on the front with, ‘Dad’. Very nervous, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with hands trembling…

“Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sadness that I’m writing you. But I had to elope with my new girlfriend Tracy, because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom . I’ve been finding real passion with Tracy. She is so kind, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing’s (she has six!), tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is ten years older than I am. But it’s not only the passion, Dad. She’s pregnant. Tracy said that we will be very happy living together. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Not only that she has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn’t really hurt anyone. We’ll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Tracy can get better. She sure deserves it! So Don’t worry, I’m 16, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren. Love, your son, Jake. P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I went with Todd to Target to get some video games. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report card that’s on the kitchen table. Call me when it is safe for me to return home!”
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? by boolet: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Very smart kid. grin More in touch with reality than his dad.

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? by pimplucious: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2015
boolet:
Very smart kid. grin More in touch with reality than his dad.

If that kid was my kid, I'd give him a long bear hug and told him I love him.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2015
That won't save u from my dad
As long as u are in his house u must not have a bad result
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? by bewla(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2015
cool 2 things involve
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Son Did This To U? by pimplucious: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2015
bewla:
cool 2 things involve

What and what?

(1) (Reply)

A Very Touching Chinese Story / Don Jazzy Finally Reply Olamide!!!!! / 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.