Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Selling Hospital Information System, Cheap Price - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Selling Hospital Information System, Cheap Price (330 Views)

Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital / Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Hospital Information System, Cheap Price by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Good morning to all the doctors in nairaland,

Information is one major thing, we gather for the purpose of doing things, in the hospital and outside the hospital, everywhere we go. But in terms of health care, we demand extra information to save lives, quickly and very efficiently as the case maybe.
As the world goes digital, we decided to make the hospital from being primitive as well to something people would look at and smile

It's called careapp, a hospital information management software. Designed to help doctors, patients in terms of drug administration, file for patients, doctors reports section, xray reports, billing reports, etc etc

Since this app was designed it's been sold to 10 hospitals here in Nigeria over the past few weeks, hence I decided to advertise it on here.

Should you request screen shots, would be happy to deliver alongside my proposal.

My phone numbers are 08098688235 and 08149577430 my pin is 2BD65558

Thanks in advance for choosing me to serve you.
Regards,
Gimakon(emeka)
Software developer

(1) (Reply)

Because You're Breathing Normally And Got About Seconds Motion / My Phones Going To Have Been Sweating Or Swimming / Http://stowapp.com/renew-anti-aging-cream/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.