Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Outcome Of The 2KINGS - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Outcome Of The 2KINGS (383 Views)

Download Full Album: Olamide X Phyno - 2kings / Olamide Ft Phyno: 2kings / [full Album Download] Olamide And Phyno – 2kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Outcome Of The 2KINGS by FeestoNOVA(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
When the news broke out that these two rap beasts would realise a project together I knew the outcome was going to be monstrous. On the first of April some singles from 2KINGS surfaced online and I immediately got the two songs that were available and after listening to the two songs I knew the 2KINGS album was going to be a hit. click here to read more
http://hafeestonovakonsept..com/2015/04/2kings.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Teegee Ft. M.I Abaga - Beautiful Http / A Nairalander Droped A New Single, Ya'll Wanna Hear This / Class Music Presents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.