Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Write Your Own Book And Sell To The World In A Short Period Of Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Write Your Own Book And Sell To The World In A Short Period Of Time (369 Views)

Buy Your Bitcoin @ A Cheap Prize And U Can Also Sell To Us / 6 Staff Of College Of Education Yobe Die In Accident On Their Way To Write Exam / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Own Book And Sell To The World In A Short Period Of Time by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
I do the editing and writing, so you don't
have to.

Editor or ghostwriter needed?

You've got stories to tell.
You've got business experience and knowledge. You want to create books, workbooks, ebooks or Web content. share your experience,
inspire others and leave a legacy.
But you don't have time or the patience. You want someone who understands your purpose, ideas and voice. Someone who can put it together for you, with no fuss or hassles. Let me help you turn your ideas into money and a
legacy -- without you writing a word. You are the author; I'm the writers and editor. I'm experienced editor and ghostwriter who
can serve as your guide. I help people just like you to write books, workbooks, ebooks or Web content.
These can be business how-to guides, health/
wellness books, memoirs or inspirational books, speeches.

Contact me +2347039187200

Regards: Teddy I.
Re: How To Write Your Own Book And Sell To The World In A Short Period Of Time by Babacele: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
OK sir, when I'm ready.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Bonanza:answer This Question To Win N2500 Worth Airtime Of Choice / What Is Wrong With This Report? (photo) / 2 Steps To Make Your Android Device Perform Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.