Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 (2082 Views)

Let Us Celebrate / Let Us Talk Salaat / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2009
@Davidylan

You ignorantly linked and gave the chapters when talking about Palestinians-Israeli conflict in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214554.0.html but failed to trace the history of when the chapter was written, many wars fought and also forgot to take exra care in reading the chapters for understanding. I noticed that most of bible thumpers quote chapters out of context without any understanding.

I therefotre provide the chapters as reeled out by you.

Zechariah 12

1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem [shall be] my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, [even] in Jerusalem.

7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah.

8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

The Lord of Hosts hath declared it . . . BEHOLD who shall stand against HIM?

Who wrote this book?
When was it written?
Was it revealed in relation to the wars fought by the tribe of judah then or not?
Was there any war after the revelation?
Were jews killed in Jerusalem killed after that or not?
Was Jerusalem not taken from Jews after the revelation?

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.

Your instinct here should have told you it was during the war fought then in which the tribe of Judah happened to be one of the victims. For you to have linked it to the present situation, do we have tribe of Judah now?

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Was Jerusalem not destroyed times without number then an were jews not subdued after the so called revelation?

4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

YOUR senses should explain better the situation here and the wars fought by the people of Jerusalem, Judah then.

5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem [shall be] my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

Is Israel judah and do you care to tell me the governors in relation to what we are having now?

In that day will[b] I make the governors of Judah like an hearth[/b] of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, [even] in Jerusalem.

Do you care to provide explanation?

7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah.

Have you sought the reason for the above revelation?

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Jerusalem or Israel and was there anything like Israel then and do you know that there were tribes then?

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Now, who did they pierce here and what has that got to do with PALESTINIANS-ISRELI CONFLICT?

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

I thought you claimed that Israel will overcome but how come the mourning?

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

Do you care to provide explanation?

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

Explanation pls
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2009
How about you sons of the devil study your own quran first? Afraid it contains nothing but fluff?

Answer these your own questions in relation to the quran . . .

Who wrote this book?
When was it written?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2009
Okare David. You met the professor of bible studies, you ran away. Gbere, Omo Boy. Three Hundred gbosas for tha copping out tactics.

Babs787, Olorun Olodumare ale kun imo e. Allahu Akbar.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 25, 2009
olabowale:

Okare David. You met the professor of bible studies, you ran away. Gbere, Omo Boy. Three Hundred gbosas for tha copping out tactics.

Babs787, Olorun Olodumare ale kun imo e. Allahu Akbar.

why is every muslim ALWAYS so anxious to go to the bible to prove the quran? Is it because the quran is empty, lifeless and nothing but mumbo jumbo? Why is babs not interested in reading the quran to show us just how allah's own prophecies have debunked those of Zech 12?

How many christians do you see struggling to read the quran?

Confused hypocrites.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by auwal87(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2009
davidylan:

why is every muslim ALWAYS so anxious to go to the bible to prove the quran? Is it because the quran is empty, lifeless and nothing but mumbo jumbo? Why is babs not interested in reading the quran to show us just how allah's own prophecies have debunked those of Zech 12?

Confused hypocrites.

Because you did not believe in the Qur'an
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by javalove(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2009
davidylan:

How about you sons of the devil study your own quran first? Afraid it contains nothing but fluff?

Who wrote this book?
When was it written?

you are sooo decietful!!! liar!!!!

What is wrong in muslims exposing ur falsehood since u guys have decided to cover them up.

if u had nothing up ur sleeves, and u sure that what babs has posted is false or incorrect,

why dont u just answer them peacefully, so that ur fellow xtians can learn from you or maybe probably learn to defend themselves when they are asked the same question.

u resulted to calling us "sons of devils"

now tell me who;s the lost one?

the one whom when truth is shown to him, he turns away from it
the one that would do everything to dodge questions posted to him, but rather result to abuses
the one decieves

i m left with nuffin to believe about u except that u r lost.

u dont even know whyn u r a xtian . . . u dont !!!

u know nothing and when u are being taugh, u act like u know

he that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool !!!

if u can't answer questions posted to you, simply say u dont know!!!

okpuro jati jati
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by javalove(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2009
davidylan:

Confused hypocrites.

Man u are at it again, acting davidlylan the decietful.

Answer questions wey dem pose to u, u dey do counter defence.

You could open a new thread to discuss why we muslims read lots of religious books, not just the bible, even the jews can testify.

But for now, answer the questions. Provide answers and stop beating about the bush.

Man, change ur ways else u r hell bound
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2009
@Davidylan

How about you[b] sons of the devil [/b] study your own quran first? Afraid it contains nothing but fluff?

Are you really born again and I doubt if you are ever a christian because reading your bible, Jesus never told you to be abusive when discussing with someone. I have studied the quran, still doing that and thats the reason I am able to read other books because knowledge stops when someone dies.

Who wrote this book?
When was it written?

You are well known for deflecting topics. You may create a thread for that and I will provide you detailed explanation

why is every muslim ALWAYS so anxious to go to the bible to prove the quran?

It us because you do not believe in the Quran. So I use what you believe in to educate you. I could remember that you brought up the book of Zachariah when discussing Palestine and when exposed, you could say anything reasonable and I could still remember that you and your friends use part of that chapter to refer to Jesus prophecy.

Is it because the quran is empty, lifeless and nothing but mumbo jumbo?

You know that it is more detailed than your book and happened to be the last message. You may create thread and we discuss.

Why is babs not interested in reading the quran to show us just how allah's own prophecies have debunked those of Zech 12?

I have been reading the Quran as well as the bible and there is nowhere the alleged prophecy go with Palestine issue. Besides, I asked you some questions but you couldnt provide answers but your usual hide and seek game.

They are afraid to do that because they would be exposed and move away from darkness to light.

Confused hypocrites.

Liar that couldnt answer very straight forward questions. I have debunked most of your alleged prophecies that you use to deceive people and would continue shedding light as you bring them.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by bindex(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2009
Religious wars, thats what happens when you allow your lives to be dictated by writings of unknown authors that lived thousand of years ago and wrote on stones, trees etc. Davidylan what has the prophecy got to do with what is happening now in the middle east? Was Jerusalem not destroyed time without number after the prophesy?

4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

Is it the bibleGod that is striking Hamas and all the other Islamic fundamentalist or the American/Isreali made bombs and other ammunitions? Is it the bibleGod or the TorahGod that is killing all the Islamist? The IDF should not fight Hamas and just depend on the bible or Torah God to help them smite every horse(enemy) and infect them with blindness as it is written in the bible/Torah and lets see if they will last a day. What a bunch of nonsense.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 26, 2009
javalove:

Man u are at it again, acting davidlylan the decietful.

Answer questions wey dem pose to u, u dey do counter defence.

You could open a new thread to discuss why we muslims read lots of religious books, not just the bible, even the jews can testify.

But for now, answer the questions. Provide answers and stop beating about the bush.

Man, change ur ways else u r hell bound

thou hypocrite . . . when you all were faced with defending your own quranic lies called prophecies what did you do?
Enough with scrambling for the bible anytime you have to defend your own mishmash of plagiarised stories called the quran . . .
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2009
Please David, quote just a single verse from the Qur'an that is copied from your Bible; Jewish and Christian parts. Also tell us a prophesy that was not have happened and failed from Qur'aan and or hadith.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2009
olabowale:

Please David, quote just a single verse from the Qur'an that is copied from your Bible; Jewish and Christian parts. Also tell us a prophesy that was not have happened and failed from Qur'aan and or hadith.

simple question - why are ALL your prophets in the Quran jews from the bible? Why have we no other prominent islamic "prophet" that is not a bible character?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2009
A broken record is very difficult to fix. david, stop sounding like a broken record. I ask you to quote a verse. You resulted into generality of statement. Now let me show you who you call prophet in old testament that we will not even take as one; Ester. Ruth is another. What about whatever title you bestow Paul who used to be Saul?

Consider that you even have many "prophets" running around among the christians, today, then Paul can't be less than those who call themselves prophets, today, or should he?

And I have just stated to you in another thread where you also peddled the same statement in a different gimmick. Since Allah is the Lord and Creator of all, and he is talking to mankind through man, it is no surprise that he used man to do this job. Now, Adam was not a Jew. And all prophets up to the children of the diret father of the Jews, Judah were not Jews.

Now about the Bible, I guess the Old testament users, the Jews will have the same unfounded complaints about you Christians who claim that the New testament is the only valid book. No wonder the Jews have a problem with Jesus. The Jews may have been right, since all you did was pure exageration; organizing a religion when there should not be any and elevating a simple man to a deity. The same exact behavior you Christians are having about islam, the Qur'aan and the messenger, is what the jews of Old testament are having about you. They denied the veracities of the your religion, your book, NT and your claimed son of god and god and son of man.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2009
And please show me who is Dhil Kifli, from the Bible? Maybe I should ask you wo were Shuaib, Salih and Hud? Then let me test your relexes for a moment; show me outright Muhammad (AS)?

Very nice, the Bible even claimed Ismail! Wonders never cease.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2009
Uncle your rants make absolutely no sense time and time again.
- Simple questions - why are you forever poring over verses in the bible? Read your quran.

olabowale:

And I have just stated to you in another thread where you also peddled the same statement in a different gimmick. Since Allah is the Lord and Creator of all, and he is talking to mankind through man, it is no surprise that he used man to do this job. Now, Adam was not a Jew. And all prophets up to the children of the diret father of the Jews, Judah were not Jews.

Now what's all the above nonsense for? I asked a question - can islam name JUST ONE historically well acknowledged "prophet" who was either not a jew or a biblical character?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2009
olabowale:

And please show me who is Dhil Kifli, from the Bible? Maybe I should ask you wo were Shuaib, Salih and Hud? Then let me test your relexes for a moment; show me outright Muhammad (AS)?

Very nice, the Bible even claimed Ismail! Wonders never cease.

The above makes me laugh:

1. And pls who are Dhil Kifli or Shuaib or Salih? Do we have independent historical or archeological evidence that they ever existed OUTSIDE:
a. the unreliable words of mohammad or
b. the quran?

2. My question did not include mohammad . . . it basically asked - outside mohammad why is every other major "prophet" of islam either a jew or from the bible?

3. The bible cant be "claiming" ismail . . . he was not listed as a "prophet" . . . beyond a few verses in the bible he is basically forgotten and of no use to anyone. Funny enough the quran is ALSO very terse about who this ismail was. All the quran tells us are the exact same stuff in the bible, nothing new for the man who is supposedly the father of islam and arabs. What a shame.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Lagosboy: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2009
Davidylan answer the questions Babs posted to you and stop using diversionary techniques like u always do. Palestinian crises you divert to Dafur, Palestine are asking for a state you say when was their state formed. Palestinian crises you rush to Zachariah to paste prophecies and thought everyone here would swallow ur usual garbage. Answer the questions.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by auwal87(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2009
davidylan:

The above makes me laugh:

1. And pls who are Dhil Kifli or Shuaib or Salih? Do we have independent historical or archeological evidence that they ever existed OUTSIDE:
a. the unreliable words of mohammad or
b. the quran?

Shuaib is Moses father-in-law, he is known as Jethro (His Execellence) in the Hebrew Bible
Saleh is son of Judah, he is known as Shelah according to the biblical Genealogy of Abraham
Dhul Kifl is descendant of Joshua, he is known as Ezekiel as recorded in the Book of Ezekiel

2. My question did not include mohammad . . . it basically asked - outside mohammad why is every other major "prophet" of islam either a jew or from the bible?

Prophets of Islam are true Prophets of God, and they cannot be excluded just because they from the Jewish tribe. This will further show you how Honest our Prophet Muhammad is.

3. The bible cant be "claiming" ismail . . . he was not listed as a "prophet" . . . beyond a few verses in the bible he is basically forgotten and of no use to anyone. Funny enough the quran is ALSO very terse about who this ismail was. All the quran tells us are the exact same stuff in the bible, nothing new for the man who is supposedly the father of islam and arabs. What a shame.

Ismail's account in the Qur'an are many, some of them are;

19:54 Also mention in the Book (the story of) Isma'il: He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet.
06:86 And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:
06:87 (To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and we guided them to a straight way.
38:48 And commemorate Isma'il, Elisha, and Zul-Kifl: Each of them was of the Company of the Good.
2:127 And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.
2:136 Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."
03:84 Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."

Any Question?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Lagosboy: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
Auwalu

Let him answer the question Babs posted before he starts to ask his question. Better still he could open another thread for it but he shouldnt run away from Babs question. He accused of running away from illogical questions on like When was the palestinian state created when it is a state they are fighting for. Let us not divert Davidylan could you answer Babs question.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by auwal87(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ Lagosboy

He is not honest enough to answer babs's questions.

Babs ask him, he ask Babs, Olabowale ask him, he ask Olabowale, any question he can't answer he then ask another question.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2009
Lagosboy:

Auwalu

Let him answer the question Babs posted before he starts to ask his question. Better still he could open another thread for it but he shouldnt run away from Babs question. He accused of running away from illogical questions on like When was the palestinian state created when it is a state they are fighting for. Let us not divert Davidylan could you answer Babs question.

Exactly what "questions"? why is he interested in studying Zechariah 12? For how long will ye hopeless sons of the devil forever depend on the bible to cover your porous quran?

Why have we NO threads "studying" mohammad's own alleged prophecies but tons of eager muslims keen on studying Zech 12? When i asked darkpower and babs to tell us something about their own quranic prophecies they fled . . . only to appear here crying about Zech 12.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2009
auwal87:

Shuaib is Moses father-in-law, he is known as Jethro (His Execellence) in the Hebrew Bible
Saleh is son of Judah, he is known as Shelah according to the biblical Genealogy of Abraham
Dhul Kifl is descendant of Joshua, he is known as Ezekiel as recorded in the Book of Ezekiel

Can you point to JUST ONE "prophet" of islam besides mohammad . . . who is historically recognised to have existed (with proof) that is NOT a biblical character? Why are ALL the above either Jews or progenitors of the Jews? Where are the prophets from the tribe of ishmael? shocked

auwal87:

Prophets of Islam are true Prophets of God, and they cannot be excluded just because they from the Jewish tribe. This will further show you how Honest our Prophet Muhammad is.

Infact it rather shows us how DISHONEST he was. Co-opting virtually ALL popular jewish prophets and then claiming they were muslims so as to pull the wool over our eyes. Where is the proof that Ezekiel was a "prophet" of allah?
Why does Ezekiel have an ENTIRE BOOK in the bible but NONE in allah's quran?

auwal87:

Ismail's account in the Qur'an are many, some of them are;

19:54 Also mention in the Book (the story of) Isma'il: He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet.
06:86 And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:
06:87 (To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and we guided them to a straight way.
38:48 And commemorate Isma'il, Elisha, and Zul-Kifl: Each of them was of the Company of the Good.
2:127 And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.
2:136 Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."
03:84 Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."

Any Question?

Quite many . . . these are all passing references to Ishmael sandwiched between several borrowed bible characters. There is NOT ONE mention of the sons of ishmael, his descendants or any one prophet from his line. Besides him everyone else is borrowed from Israel . . . can anyone be more fraudulent than that.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2009
@Davidlyan

I can see that you are trying desperately to divert this thread.

Exactly what "questions"? why is he interested in studying Zechariah 12? For how long will ye hopeless sons of the devil forever depend on the bible to cover your porous quran?

I have never a human being as mischievous as you. How could you be crying now when you started it. We talked about palestine and you brought up Zachariah 12 claiming that its the prophecy towards Palstinian-Israeli crisis but forgot that you could deceive your fellows but not MUSLIMS here and when your lies was exposed, you started dancing Atilogwu dance, looking for what to say. You should be able to answer those questions having put the chapter forward as the prophecy to the current crisis but having forgotten that it has nothing to do with it. If I could even refresh your memory, Hitler war came after the prophecy and you should know what happened to jews then,

Why have we NO threads "studying" mohammad's own alleged prophecies but tons of eager muslims keen on studying Zech 12? When i asked darkpower and babs to tell us something about their own quranic prophecies they fled . . . only to appear here crying about Zech 12.

You dig your own grave and if you really want to study the Quran, create a thread and I would oblige you.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
@Daidylan

Can you point to JUST ONE "prophet" of islam besides mohammad . . . who is historically recognised to have existed (with proof) that is NOT a biblical character? Why are ALL the above either Jews or progenitors of the Jews? Where are the prophets from the tribe of ishmael?

Prophet that is not of bible charater ke? Na wa for this David o. How could that be possible when they all came from the same Creator with same message? Think man and stop behavng childish.

Infact it rather shows us how DISHONEST he was. Co-opting virtually ALL popular jewish prophets and then claiming they were muslims so as to pull the wool over our eyes. Where is the proof that Ezekiel was a "prophet" of allah?
Why does Ezekiel have an ENTIRE BOOK in the bible but NONE in allah's quran?

Is Ezekiel a Christian? Can you show me his religion from your book and we discuss?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
babs787:

@Davidlyan

I can see that you are trying desperately to divert this thread.

Desperately trying to divert what? grin Exactly what do we have here that we have to divert? How many times have we asked you fools to explain Sura 19:71 and you either locked the thread, fled with ur tails between ur legs or had us banned?

babs787:

I have never a human being as mischievous as you. How could you be crying now when you started it. We talked about palestine and you brought up Zachariah 12 claiming that its the prophecy towards Palstinian-Israeli crisis but forgot that you could deceive your fellows but not MUSLIMS here and when your lies was exposed, you started dancing Atilogwu dance, looking for what to say. You should be able to answer those questions having put the chapter forward as the prophecy to the current crisis but having forgotten that it has nothing to do with it. If I could even refresh your memory, Hitler war came after the prophecy and you should know what happened to jews then,

what a fraudulent liar.

1. Me and you did not talk about palestine AT ALL.

2. Darkpower FIRST posted what he claimed was the quran's prediction of the destruction of Israel . . . i countered with Zech 12 and asked him pointedly - which of the two prophecies is coming true today? well certainly not that of allah since his slaves have suffered humiliating defeats for 60yrs and for many many many more to come until they are finally destroyed.

babs787:

You dig your own grave and if you really want to study the Quran, create a thread and I would oblige you.

I'm not interested in studying a manual of hate. Read it urself instead of panting after the book of Zechariah, surely if he was allah's prophet too he must have included a book of his in the quran too no?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2009
babs787:

@Daidylan

Prophet that is not of bible charater ke? Na wa for this David o. How could that be possible when they all came from the same Creator with same message? Think man and stop behavng childish.

Man i'm thinking that is why i firmly believe your allah is a fraud.

- Thank you for finally admitting that virtually ALL of your alleged "prophets" are simply stolen biblical characters. That still leaves us with serious questions - why were ALL these men either jews or progenitors of jews that muslims hate today? How can a muslim bring himself to hate the very descendants of the "prophets" he falsely claims he loves and allah himself claims to have sent? Does that make a shred of sense?

Why are the messages of these prophets largely absent from the quran?

babs787:

Is Ezekiel a Christian? Can you show me his religion from your book and we discuss?

Ezekiel was a jew and he practiced judaism which certainly isnt islam slowpoke.

Why dont you show me Ezekiel's religion from YOUR OWN BOOK rather than haranguing over mine ALL THE FREAKING TIME? If he was ur prophet then surely allah must have mentioned him or his book in his quran no?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by olabowale(m): 4:53am On Jan 28, 2009
@Davidylan: « #25 on: Yesterday at 09:20:34 PM »

Man i'm thinking that is why i firmly believe your allah is a fraud.

We will soon see how badly your thinking is, since you arrived at the wrongest conclusion.

- Thank you for finally admitting that virtually ALL of your alleged "prophets" are simply stolen biblical characters.

Please how many of them are Christian "Characters?" I know that you do not know the difference between Jew, a nation from the nations of Israel, and Israel nations. Now who was the first Jew, if you know? I will let you entrap yourself. The trap is layed, already.

That still leaves us with serious questions - why were ALL these men either jews or progenitors of jews that muslims hate today?

I already asked you, if you know the name of the first Jew?

Now, I received a phone call from Fred B Braff, this afternoon. He is a Jew. I may talk to Larry Weinsteen, tomorrow. He is another Jew. Yet I am atypical Muslim. This information destroys your blanketed statement that Muslims hate "Jews" today. What happens about the Jews who are muslims? Do the muslims also hate the Muslims who are "Jewish blood?"

Do you know the deep hatred of the Jews that the chrsitians have? Consider that each time, since "Christianity" began, when Jews are pillaged, it is always at the hand of "Christ followers!" I guess, you forgot the actions of the Crusaders. Then you forgot the final payback time, of "become Christian," or die.

How can a muslim bring himself to hate the very descendants of the "prophets" he falsely claims he loves and allah himself claims to have sent? Does that make a shred of sense?

First Jesus never had any descendant. Or did he. So also was John. Or was he? So was Zachariah, since, his only recorded offspring was John, who was a confirmed bachelor. Or was he not? Now, how many prophets from your claimed Jewish bloods, did die at the hands of the Muslims? I am sure it is zero.

What about how many who died at the hands of the Jews? Plenty. Now, even your god, Jesus met his "death", according to you at the hand of the "Jews." Now David, arent you angry at and venomously hate those people who "killed" your god? You godless dude, should be ashamed that some people were able to overcome your god and snatch out his life off of him?

Why are the messages of these prophets largely absent from the quran?

You said largely, it means that you at least believe that some prophets have some messages in the Qur'aan. Now you are learning. But what you call prophets in Christianity, or Judaism is not necessarily the same in Islam. Afterall, Ester and Ruth are believed to be prophets by you.

And among all the prophets in human history, numbering over 124,000, only 25 are chosen to appear in the Qur'aan. Its not the volume, man. But the sustantive subsatnce.

Ezekiel was a jew and he practiced judaism which certainly isnt islam slowpoke.

Was he nodding his head and talking to the wall that Jews of today talks to? Did he perform any rituals like what you see the jews of today performing? How about Jesus, since we read that he prostrated his face, and not nodding at the wailing wall? How about Moses? You dont know, man.

Why dont you show me Ezekiel's religion from YOUR OWN BOOK rather than haranguing over mine ALL THE FREAKING TIME? If he was ur prophet then surely allah must have mentioned him or his book in his quran no?

Omo boy yari o. In the days, we would say Omo yo kokoro.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by bindex(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
olabowale:

Do you know the deep hatred of the Jews that the chrsitians have? Consider that each time, since "Christianity" began, when Jews are pillaged, it is always at the hand of "Christ followers!" I guess, you forgot the actions of the Crusaders. Then you forgot the final payback time, of "become Christian," or die.

With the exception of catholics, protestant christians are the staunchest supporters of Israel. Which is why conservatives are the strongest backers of Israel you lying slowpoke.

olabowale:

First Jesus never had any descendant. Or did he. So also was John. Or was he? So was Zachariah, since, his only recorded offspring was John, who was a confirmed bachelor. Or was he not? Now, how many prophets from your claimed Jewish bloods, did die at the hands of the Muslims? I am sure it is zero.

slowpoke . . . if jews kill jews why are muslims obligated to take revenge? King David, Solomon, Moses, Joseph, Isaac ALL had descendants . . . how many have you murderers killed and how many more are you plotting to kill?

Your post is a disgusting piece of diversionary turd.

Question again in case you are blind - why are ALL allah's alleged "prophets" biblical characters and where are the "prophets" historically known to have existed that are from Ishmael's line?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Davidylan

Funny how you evaded the original questions of this thread, resorted to posting garbagei n which you yourself would not be able to back with facts.

what a fraudulent liar.

You are having reading problem.

1. Me and you did not talk about palestine AT ALL.

You are having comprehension problem. My using the word 'we' didnt mean I referred to you and I alone but all the posters in that thread.

2. Darkpower FIRST posted what he claimed was the quran's prediction of the destruction of Israel . . . i countered with Zech 12 and asked him pointedly - which of the two prophecies is coming true today? well certainly not that of allah since his slaves have suffered humiliating defeats for 60yrs and for many many many more to come until they are finally destroyed.

You have not been able to refute what he posted while I have done that to your pack of lies, providing you questions that seemed too much for you. I opened this thread because of your false prophecy and gave you some questions to see if we could apply the prophecy after having gone into the chapters itself. You can only fool yourself but not NL that read the posts here. You should be a man and stop acting like a coward. Your Zechariah 12 happened to be a lie and if you think its not a lie, you should be able to answer those questions and we move forward.
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

Funny how you evaded the original questions of this thread, resorted to posting garbagei n which you yourself would not be able to back with facts.

I didnt evade it, i simply considered it another muslim trick. FOREVER reading the bible and never willing to read their own quran because it is so deficient in much of which they discuss.

babs787:

You have not been able to refute what he posted while I have done that to your pack of lies, providing you questions that seemed too much for you. I opened this thread because of your false prophecy and gave you some questions to see if we could apply the prophecy after having gone into the chapters itself. You can only fool yourself but not NL that read the posts here. You should be a man and stop acting like a coward. Your Zechariah 12 happened to be a lie and if you think its not a lie, you should be able to answer those questions and we move forward.

Pls show us where allah's prophecy that the jews would be destroyed has come to pass.

the biblical prophecy that the jews would be destroyed and scattered abroad to the four corners of the earth came to pass exactly as said. The prophecy that God would gather them back to Israel has also come to pass.

Care to tell us why allah's own claims are turning out to be a bogus lie?
Re: Re: Davidylan, Let Us Study Zachariah 12 by babs787(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
Davidylan

Pls show us where allah's prophecy that the jews would be destroyed has come to pass.

the biblical prophecy that the jews would be destroyed and scattered abroad to the four corners of the earth came to pass exactly as said. The prophecy that God would gather them back to Israel has also come to pass.

Care to tell us why allah's own claims are turning out to be a bogus lie?

Do you think you are discussing with some of your folks? You gace that chapter using it to buttress palestinian Israeli conflict that the prophecy is for that conflict and I asked you some questions which you have not been able to. Do so brother and lets move on

Who wrote this book?
When was it written?
Was it revealed in relation to the wars fought by the tribe of judah then or not?
Was there any war after the revelation?
Were jews killed in Jerusalem killed after that or not?
Was Jerusalem not taken from Jews after the revelation?

(1) (2)

Does The Quran Preaches Hatred And Violence Towards 'unbelievers'?(xtians&co) / Five Of Instinct() / All Muslim / Islam Need Christ To Earn The Kingdom Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.