Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. (2862 Views)

Wow!! Yemi Alade Looks Adoring In New Photos! / Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am dropping photos of our different favourite celebs and stars here. I just feel lyk sharing......
You can drop yours and also comment on the one's you fine attractive, unattractive, funny, cool and so on and so on.....
Please if your feel you should drop a photo, please once again let it not be a Bleeping photo or anything raw.

Thanks.

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
seen
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by midasbliss(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
U Get Time Sha!
U Get MB!
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
midasbliss:
U Get Time Sha!
U Get MB!
U can say that again. It's called GLO OVERLOAD and I do what makes me cool cool cool
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by midasbliss(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:

U can say that again. It's called GLO OVERLOAD and I do what makes me cool cool cool
Isoriat, Continue grin
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nice collection.

Me likey.
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by veave(f): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please what exactly is a selfie?

I see some family album and side pictures.

Please can the poster below explain to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by dharyour93(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
veave:

A selfie is a self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone. They are usually flattering and made to appear casual. Most selfies are taken with a camera held at arm's length or pointed at a mirror, rather than by using a self-timer.

1 Like

Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by kayalla(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
who get pikin wey pawpaw carry, na him pikin?
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by sinaj(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aunty Mercy shoe sha lipsrsealed
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by veave(f): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
dharyour93:

A selfie is a self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone. They are usually flattering and made to appear casual. Most selfies are taken with a camera held at arm's length or pointed at a mirror, rather than by using a self-timer.

Okay thank you... so why am I seeing group pictures taken by a separate photographer undecided
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by dharyour93(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
veave:

Okay thank you... so why am I seeing group pictures taken by a separate photographer undecided

Lol. Some people can't differentiate between a selfie and a photo shoot or a studio photography.
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Godmother(f): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Love the ones of Omotola, Banky W, the Okoye's.
In Osita's mind he's snapping with a child. Them two be children
Davido should go take a dive off Third mainland. Can't stand that dude mehn
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mike's first pic though shocked...he looks great. And of course my Mikel always looks good wink
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Swaggzkid: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2015
veave:

I only applied the word sefie on the topic. Actually to make you feel wow let me open the thread to see celeb sefieā€¢ You should have read the intro text before you criticize me.
any more explanation?
Re: Lovely, Adoring, And Cute Celeb Selfie Gallery. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
My hubby davido looking so cute. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Woman With 20 Luxury Cars And She Said NO! (photo) / See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie / Adesua React To The Statement Banky W Gave Ladies Blasting Him For Using old ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.