Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Turbo Energy Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Turbo Energy Interview Invite (3409 Views)

Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited Interview Invitation / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite / Who Else Got This Message From Turbo Energy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turbo Energy Interview Invite by ossy4mokpo: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please house does anyone know about Turbo Energy? Becuase i just got an email from them inviting me for interview and i can't remember applying although i know i have applied to different random places. Here's the mail below.

Good day,

Subsequent to your application for the position of a Graduate Trainee in our firm, you are hereby invited for an interview thus:

Time: 9:00 am prompt

Pls kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and confirm your attendance.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by obiscolly(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Also got the mail. Can't remember applying too, but they seem genuine as I have checked out their site. The mail was only sent to 14 people. I won't be attending it though, because i'm currently working far away from Lagos. All the best in the interview.
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by ossy4mokpo: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
obiscolly:
Also got the mail. Can't remember applying too, but they seem genuine as I have checked out their site. The mail was only sent to 14 people. I won't be attending it though, because i'm currently working far away from Lagos. All the best in the interview.

Thanks, I also not in lagos at the moment, i'm in Abuja so i'm weighing my options if i should attend, but like you said looks genuine so I guess I might give it a try.
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by adekunlecrown: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Pls can u share the venue and more info here if i can gatecrash.im in lagos nd can find time to attend.Thanks.
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by ossy4mokpo: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
adekunlecrown:
Pls can u share the venue and more info here if i can gatecrash.im in lagos nd can find time to attend.Thanks.

Subsequent to your application for the position of Graduate Trainee you are hereby invited for an interview.
Date: 08/04/2015
Time: 9:00 am
Venue: 125 Bode Thomas, off Western Avenue (Funsho Williams Rd), Iponri, Surulere, Lagos.
Pls acknowledge receipt & confirm availability. Call 08037050587 or 07069418717 for any clarifications. Forward current CV to recruitment@turboenergyng.com.
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by 4oyrsExperience(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello guys! How was the interview
Was it real??

Pls reply plssss
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by cynthia5(f): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good evening guys, how was the interview? Mine is tomorrow by 11:30am. Any useful information please? One love, keep us together.
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by ossy4mokpo: 1:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry guys, I did not attend the interview again. Decided not to travel down to lagos coz am currently in abuja.

I made this decision actually becoz i found out its just a contract work for a project they are doin in Lagos for about 2months, max 3months. The numbr Peter or so i called that was in the invite told me this. I was wonderin why they wud tag the post as graduate trainee if its jst a 3months work. He also told me that he cant gaurantee them retaining once the project is over. So I decided to bone it.

All the best to you all
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by cynthia5(f): 2:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks my brother. I am grateful.
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
cynthia5:
Thanks my brother. I am grateful.

hi. which course did you study in your first degree? did u study engineering? thanks
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Waoo!! Success message
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Guys pls is the job real?
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by obiscolly(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
sirvic44:
Waoo!! Success message
congrats to you bro! that was fast. What was the interview like?
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by betty28: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2015
And when are you guyz resuming for training?
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2015
betty28:
And when are you guyz resuming for training?
We are starting 2day.
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
Please how did the interview go? And any idea how much they pay?
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
sirvic44:
We are starting 2day.
Please any idea how much they pay?
Re: Turbo Energy Interview Invite by Mekzmoney(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Plz were u able to attend d interview?
ossy4mokpo:

Subsequent to your application for the position of Graduate Trainee you are hereby invited for an interview.
Date: 08/04/2015
Time: 9:00 am
Venue: 125 Bode Thomas, off Western Avenue (Funsho Williams Rd), Iponri, Surulere, Lagos.
Pls acknowledge receipt & confirm availability. Call 08037050587 or 07069418717 for any clarifications. Forward current CV to recruitment@turboenergyng.com.

(1) (Reply)

Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. / Urgent Recruitment / Tutorial Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.