Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth (6388 Views)

Become A Member Of A Brotherhood For Wealth And Protection. / We Are A Brotherhood Of Heaven / 5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
good day nairalanders,without saying much as the above matter is that which requires descricy.if u are interested please call 07018769714
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by HURUCHI(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okay
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
we are now initiating members into our great confraternity but i would want to state clearly that the age limite is 22yrs.please if you are under age stay away
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by caxxy: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
yes greetings to everyone following.we r bak to take more to the land of fullfilment as we did last yearr and eraly dis year.07018769714
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by jayriginal: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2307864/2-sure-odds-create-steady/23#37074050
caxxy:

eewooo na win nil NO i wan write o jesus

Can't you find a better way to make money? Why scam desperate and gullible people. You're a christian as well.

Why not simply open a church? At least that's a legitimate scam.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by sonofthemorning: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2015
JOIN US IF YOU WANT TO BE OUR
BROTHER
The Illuminati is a defunct secret society
formed by a fervent Academic, Adam Weishaupt in Balvaria,
1776. The cult as its name
suggests, was a group of intellectuals who
came together to instill
discipline in themselves, infiltrate
government agencies, and create a new world order. However, the original
illuminati was disbanded by the
government of Balgaria, when all secret
societies were banned, though
even before then, strong internal problems
were already leading the illuminati cult to termination.
That was the 18th century Illuminati. The
21st and 20th centuries
also have an illuminati sect which in words
you are more likely to
understand, is supposed to sign you up , pull you into their chain of
command, give you enlightenment, and
then, power, as you’ll be playing
sinewy roles in the government. This article
tries to bring to light,
facts about the modern illuminati, and also helps the reader to join,
and utilize the opportunities availed by the
sect, which are
enlightenment, enrichment, and
empowerment.
The illuminati make people rich, famous and astoundingly
powerful. The illuminati, which means
enlightenment, purges your mind
of all vestiges of ignorance, backwardness
and naivety. It brings you
out of the delusions and illusions which you’ve been subjected to by numerous religious
escapades, and
when you are relieved of these
non-propitious encumbrances, success
becomes inevitable.
Knowing that many of us do not understand the illuminati as it
is, I’ll go ahead to expound on this
wonderful phenomenon and am
hoping that by the time you get to the last
paragraph of this article,
you would be on your way to becoming “illuminated”. It would do the
reader good to note that the Illuminati of
the 18th century is not the
same with the modern illuminati. The
former was a cult, while the
latter is a consciousness. IF YOU WANT TO BE OUR MEMBER YOU CAN 07018769714

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by lordmaster: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Hello My people i bring to you good news that will change your life forever and ever, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood illuminati temple have been made very easy, sometime ago i was just eager to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how agent John Nelly linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, so i decided to contact Mr John Nelly who gave me the right link to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati temple. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to agent John Nelly. In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood temple of illuminati, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati agent now. he is no other person than contact Johnnelly666@gmail.com. the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth, famous, protection, long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, immediately you are a full member of the illuminati, the first benefit is amount of $200,000.00, and the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams, contact agent John Nelly on the illuminati email: illuminatinewrule@yahoo.com or his phone number +2348077544690 and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your Generation. IF YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND PROCEDURE KINDLY MAKE THIS OATH (i am ready to join the hood i swear with my blood and life ) In response to this mail write the Oath in Capital Letters and send Back to me.
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by bellamada: 2:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Hello viewers all around the globe am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times ,before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so
afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 300 millions dollars in my personal account as a
new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have
power to do that which I want . .. ... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help .Here is our email theilluminatitempleofriches@gmail.com You can get in touch with us. OR contact our grand master with his whatsap number +2348153863900 or call +2348106008278.
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by MrPRevailer(m): 3:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Don't join these occultic groups/Confraternities. You will have more problems. And to come out will be difficult. Speaking from countless experience of ex-illuminatis, ex-occult members in my Church.

Come to THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. The most powerful church in the world. Don't doubt until you've tried. No other place where you mention the name of your church and bullets, marchetes cannot hurt you. And God is breaking yokes of poverty, sickness and problems in people lives.
The Ex-occultists will tell you, there is nothing there. Satan deceives them and bond their soul for eternal damnation.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by MrPRevailer(m): 3:23am On Jan 19, 2017
A guy who proposed he wanted to join Illuminati, he was asked to bring the head of his Mother whom he loved most. He couldn't and faced problems with them for many months. At the point of death/no return, he found The Lord's Chosen and was delivered from their snare. They no more had power to threaten him or hurt him.

COME to ' The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement @Ijesha Bustop via Oshodi Expressway Lagos.

Save yourself of this trouble and desperation.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by Hiploko(m): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2017
MrPRevailer:
A guy who proposed he wanted to join Illuminati, he was asked to bring the head of his Mother whom he loved most. He couldn't and faced problems with them for many months. At the point of death/no return, he found The Lord's Chosen and was delivered from their snare. They no more had power to threaten him or hurt him.

COME to ' The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement @Ijesha Bustop via Oshodi Expressway Lagos.

Save yourself of this trouble and desperation.
some1 I know was a member of C&S, things became so rough he joined your Chosen. He had stroke and died
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by MrPRevailer(m): 1:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Hiploko:
some1 I know was a member of C&S, things became so rough he joined your Chosen. He had stroke and died

Come to Chosen. And give your life to Jesus Christ. Evil does not profit. It is death and punishment.
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by cjfbn: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
OP is a fraud and a pauper. If his strategy works, he does not need to lobby for people.
Naija, I still hail thee, reaping where you did not sow.
Idiots.
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by jom28gy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is it not fake
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by illuminatijohn: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348074100134 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by illuminatijohn: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348074100134 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by Devilchurch: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Good day brothers and sisters, My name is Ipuole Paul from Narobi Kenya, Am here to share my testimony.. A big thank to Honorable Felix and Ciphers Zedic, this is a new me... After all I have passed through, I have been trying to join the brotherhood for more than 2 years now and all I see is scammers. Please everyone do not believe those agent In Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Tanzania. South Africa and some Nigeria agent, they are not member of the illuminati and illuminati don't have agent, if you contact the right person from the brotherhood, the person must be a member of illuminati and not an agent, the real illuminati brotherhood member which was assign to bring new member into the brotherhood is called Honorable Felix,and here is his phone number +2348110037069.. They stole my money.. I'm so happy I found Honorable Felix contact online, he is a member of illuminati and i contacted him last month.. Now i'm more than Rich am back from United States where the remaining brotherhood benefit was awarded to me... The only payment I was asked to pay is $199 us dollars and it was for my requirements, but i could not complete the money because those scammers stole almost all the money i had then, i paid half of the money because Honorable Felix had mercy on me and told me to pay half of the money then he completed it for me. the items was purchase direct from Nigeria cause Honorable is in Nigeria and the items are for my initiation, so I paid for the requirements cause there was no where I could get all the items needed for my initiation, and they told me 6day after my initiation they will be delivering something to me as my membership Benefit, and I waited and immediately 6days after my initiation, I got a call that I should provide my home information such as address, personal phone number and some other information, I was wondering if this real... And they seriously came to deliver a box to me and the two men that delivered the box to me did not even told me their names and they left immediately they delivery the box, after they have left, i opened the box cause they took the box into my room, inside the box was $15,000,000.00 fiffteen million US dollars, illuminati testament and a brotherhood Ring with symbol or illuminati on it, the procedures on how i can use the ring was written inside the illuminati testament and some other information which i can't really mention here. 6 hours after i have received the box, i got a call from Honorable Felix saying, the box that was delivered to me is the brotherhood reward to me and he told me to make a preparation to go over to USA for me to meet with the rest members of the brotherhood and to receive other brotherhood benefit. this is how my life change from grass to the highest grace on earth, i am so happy been a member of the brotherhood and i am proud of it, long life to you Honorable Felix, if you are in Nigeria and you want to join illuminati, quick grab Honorable Felix phone number and contact him immediately cause there is a temple in Nigeria according to what he told me, call him and he will make your drems come through. there are more things you need to know about my being a member of the brotherhood but i advice you to also contact the brotherhood and become a member and i believe you will pass through the same process i pass through, i wish you good luck... I promise to be loyal to him and all his works ,this is my testimony to the world, you can contact the brotherhood direct with this email illuminatitample@outlook.com or you visit the brotherhood facebook page https://www.facebook.com/illuminati.brotherhood.church you can as well contact my godfather, Honorable Felix direct on his mobile number +2347052678223 thanks.
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by Hiploko(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Come to Chosen. And give your life to Jesus Christ. Evil does not profit. It is death and punishment.
Which part of my write up dont you understand?

He JOINED your CHOSEN, had stroke and died...
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by MrPRevailer(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hiploko:
Which part of my write up dont you understand?

He JOINED your CHOSEN, had stroke and died...

You aren't good a lair.
Repent.
Re: I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth by Hiploko(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You aren't good a lair.
Repent.
I lie not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) / Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.