Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse (1157 Views)

Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya / Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) / Over 6500 African Migrants Including Nigerians En Route Italy Rescued Off Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by Monogamy: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please we are calling on Nigeria authority to interfere into this matter. They are deporting Nigerians on a daily basis. Though majority of the people that were deported don't have valid stay, innocent people with valid stay were also deported. I have heard of more than 10 people deported this week alone.

I am still valid and I can back up what I do here. But how about those who doesn't know their right? if you can not afford the amount their police charges you, straight to home.

Nigeria's government should please do something.
Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by danio24ng(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians are being deported in Kenya, we are shouting, it should be the other way round.
Please they should come home and embrace the #Change of the New Nigeria.
Kenya my ass.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by temitemi1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Come back home buhari has promised us "CHANGE" grin grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
On what ground are they deporting them? It's high time we brace up to the challenge of protecting our citizens who are doing "legitimate" jobs overseas. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by lennymutai(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
it is unacceptable if such a thing exist.Any agrieved nigerian who is i the country legally should contact nigerian embassy they are very helpfull.
Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by Monogamy: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
lennymutai:
it is unacceptable if such a thing exist.Any agrieved nigerian who is i the country legally should contact nigerian embassy they are very helpfull.

Nigeria embassy are toothless here
Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by lennymutai(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monogamy:

Nigeria embassy are toothless here
No,you are wrong.You are not telling the truth.Have you personaly dealt with the embassy?if saw,what was your experience?
Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by Monogamy: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
lennymutai:
No,you are wrong.You are not telling the truth.Have you personaly dealt with the embassy?if saw,what was your experience?

Even same Nigeria, Nigeria government do not take care of her citizen, talkless of outside.. To be honest, we have no good reputation outside world. We are always treated special.

Nigerians, it is a must to respect law. If you can respect your country law, nothing bad in obeying others. Let the change begins.
Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by gidjah(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
kenya kenya kenya!!!!how many times did i call u??not to worry, we are crossing our hurdles gradually and will come out refined and better,you will need us and wont find us in time of your need
Re: Kenya Police Deporting Nigerians En Masse by lennymutai(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monogamy:

Even same Nigeria, Nigeria government do not take care of her citizen, talkless of outside.. To be honest, we have no good reputation outside world. We are always treated special.

Nigerians, it is a must to respect law. If you can respect your country law, nothing bad in obeying others. Let the change begins.
Talk of people being got on the wrong side of the law.Otherwise genuine people get genuine treatment.The law is a duoble edged sword.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Airport Hotels In Nigeria / Decent Hotel In Uyo / Summer Trip To Casablanca, Marrackech Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.