Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Shoprite Surulere Has No Water - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shoprite Surulere Has No Water (1350 Views)

Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students / Davido Buys Ice Cream For Fans At Shoprite In Lagos (pics, Vid) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by Biggynt(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2015

What will you say about this...You are in a mall, having some fun but you got a bit pressed and needed to visit the gent. But the shocker, is on getting there you were told by the attendant that they is no water, what will you do?

Follow the Link Below for the Most Shocking Revelation...

http://www.naijatalkative.com/2015/04/shoprite-surulere-has-no-water.html
Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
shey oro niyen

so you are so jobless to the extent that you noticed that shoprite has no water in their rest room! shocked

Buhari, our youths are lifted up to thee embarassed
Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by Biggynt(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
i guess you no dey use rest room if need be

vizkiz:
shey oro niyen

so you are so jobless to the extent that you noticed that shoprite has no water in their rest room! shocked

Buhari, our youths are lifted up to thee embarassed
Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by Pebcak: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by dkronicle(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sue them
Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
I wonder why people refer to alakija plaza as shop rite surulere. It is SHOP LEFT always trawling with shitta and orile hoodlums buying 1 bottle of origin or Eva water and taking pictures with their. Iyaloja girl friends grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by pretydiva(f): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na 2 do shot put sure pass nau
Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by axortedbabe(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Go ur house go do d needful na..everything on d mainland b as e get,while those on d island are well managed and taken care of..i wonda..
Re: Shoprite Surulere Has No Water by SAMBARRY: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
voltron:
I wonder why people refer to alakija plaza as shop rite surulere. It is SHOP LEFT always trawling with shitta and orile hoodlums buying 1 bottle of origin or Eva water and taking pictures with their. Iyaloja girl friends grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Hot Masculine Body Of Chichi Igbo [PHOTOS] / Street Style: Rita Dominic Steps Out Looking Hot In Denim Trousers / Chaiii She Is My Frnd ,one Word For Her....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.