Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment (630 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House / What Could Be The Name For This Ailment!! Viewers Discretion Advised. / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment by Onifari(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
I go to toilet almost every 30 minutes to piss. I am confused I don't know what could be the course. Please help.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment by Redoil: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
That might be a sign of diabetis melitus
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment by Orunto: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Go to the Hospital now.
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment by Onifari(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
What do i do now??
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Symptom of diabetes type 1,that's when you blood sugar is above 100.
Go see the doc for proper diagnoses,desist from sweet substances,liquid and take less of carbohydrates and more of proteins,always eat banana because it controls blood sugar and the most effective means to reduce blood sugar is the intake of bitter leaf,squeeze,get the juice out the leaf and drink,that should remedy your situation,again....remember abstinence is best!
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment by Onifari(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thank
Re: What Could Be The Course Of My Ailment by TlcHealthGroup(m): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Onifari:
I go to toilet almost every 30 minutes to piss. I am confused I don't know what could be the course. Please help.
Gud Day This Is Tlc Health Solution,i Am A Health Praticioner,the First Thing U Should Do Is To See A Doctor to confirm what exactly is the diagnosis/problem immediately.if it is diabetes/hypergliceamia,we have some supplements/drugs which would help to cure the diabetes fast.to know more and order for this supplement call 08185664889 or email us @ Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.Com.

(1) (Reply)

Total Life Changes???? A Rare GEM!!!!!! / Fear In Lagos As The News Of Ebola Retured / Find Out Why Your Breasts Are Sagging Despite All Your Preventive Measures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.